***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read on another forum Boogie doesn't start ,Wilson keeps place, Fleck Naismith Boyd and Lafferty start.

a posters inside info .

Team

McGregor

Whittaker

Weir

Wilson

Papac

Naismith

Davis

McCulloch

Fleck

Boyd

Lafferty

Cheers mate. Difficult to guess how this will pan out. We need a vast improvement by so many.

My team to play Aberdeen...

-------------McGregor--------------

Whitty---Boughie--Wilson--Papac

Davis--LeeĀ©--Thomson--Naismith

------------Boyd--Miller-------------

I think you're ripping the piss at different posts.

Just saw that naismith and fleck are in for thomson and miller. Boughera still on the bench along with nacho and Steven smith!

(tu)

WALTER SMITH has made two changes to the team which lost to Stuttgart in midweek for today's crucial SPL trip to Aberdeen.

Kevin Thomson and Kenny Miller have both dropped to the bench after the 2-0 defeat to the Germans in the Champions League.

That has created space for Steven Naismith to return from calf and hamstring injuries and he'll team up with Lee McCulloch in central midfield.

John Fleck is the other new face in the side and he starts on the left side of the park, with Kyle Lafferty moving up into attack beside Kris Boyd.

Manager Smith has kept the same defence that took part four days ago and that means there's still no return for Madjid Bougherra.

Danny Wilson, so impressive in recent weeks since coming into the first XI, retains his spot at the heart of the back line beside captain David Weir.

Bougherra takes his place on what is as strong a bench as Gers have had all season, with the likes of Nacho Novo and Stevie Smith also there.

Rangers have arrived in the Granite City looking to improve on what is a poor recent record there.

They've won just once in their last eight visits and that sole success came back in December 2006 as goals from Novo and Libor Sionko secured a 2-1 win.

You have to go back a further decade to find boss Smith's last win at Pittodrie in his first spell with the Light Blues.

Just saw that naismith and fleck are in for thomson and miller. Boughera still on the bench along with nacho and Steven smith!

(tu)

WALTER SMITH has made two changes to the team which lost to Stuttgart in midweek for today's crucial SPL trip to Aberdeen.

Kevin Thomson and Kenny Miller have both dropped to the bench after the 2-0 defeat to the Germans in the Champions League.

That has created space for Steven Naismith to return from calf and hamstring injuries and he'll team up with Lee McCulloch in central midfield.

John Fleck is the other new face in the side and he starts on the left side of the park, with Kyle Lafferty moving up into attack beside Kris Boyd.

Manager Smith has kept the same defence that took part four days ago and that means there's still no return for Madjid Bougherra.

Danny Wilson, so impressive in recent weeks since coming into the first XI, retains his spot at the heart of the back line beside captain David Weir.

Bougherra takes his place on what is as strong a bench as Gers have had all season, with the likes of Nacho Novo and Stevie Smith also there.

Rangers have arrived in the Granite City looking to improve on what is a poor recent record there.

They've won just once in their last eight visits and that sole success came back in December 2006 as goals from Novo and Libor Sionko secured a 2-1 win.

You have to go back a further decade to find boss Smith's last win at Pittodrie in his first spell with the Light Blues.

just goes to show that no matter how bad you've been playing, if ur one of smiths favourites, u'll still be in the team. mcculloch, lafferty an whittaker were our worst players on tuesday yet start today. wat a fuckin joke. naismith and mcculloch Cm? smith is at the wind up. whys he playing fleck at LM? his best game was when he played just off boyd. doesn anyone remember the last time boyd and lafferty started up front? it was shocking.

On paper, this looks like a poor side.

I've never been an advocate of this idea but Bougherra should be playing in midfield today IMO.

This game is always a battle and I think we look a bit lightweight in midfield.

This is Lafferty's big chance to perform in a bog game, ut it's at a stage where I have next to no expectations of him now.

I cant believe that team! can someone please tell me how lee mculloch can get a game ahead of kevin thompson! all the excitement is drained in one fucking read

because mcculloch in recent weeks has been better than thomson both should be playin bougi should be in that team if hes fit he should start every game

I cant believe that team! can someone please tell me how lee mculloch can get a game ahead of kevin thompson! all the excitement is drained in one fucking read

because mcculloch in recent weeks has been better than thomson both should be playin bougi should be in that team if hes fit he should start every game

shouldnt*