Somebody tried to resign...

TheNuts

Was speaking to my Grandad who has contacts in the media, and sky sports commentary, indeed, two people who are ex-celts who commentate on games.

This is not word of mouth but true...Tony Mowbray has tried to resign twice, but Lawwell has told him no both times.

:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

Just thought id share this with the loyals.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand. How could Lawwell stop him from quitting?

cause he is under contract?

as far as i was told he went in to Lawwells office to say he wanted to resign and was told he couldnt. be that he couldnt at the moment or couldnt for another reason i dont know.

im putting it down to the way they have been performing and they want to keep a background team rather than split it all up.

i was told he has tried twice to resign.

im not trying to spread a rumour...one of the sources was Charlie Bhoy Nicholas.

I don't understand. How could Lawwell stop him from quitting?

cause he is under contract?

as far as i was told he went in to Lawwells office to say he wanted to resign and was told he couldnt. be that he couldnt at the moment or couldnt for another reason i dont know.

im putting it down to the way they have been performing and they want to keep a background team rather than split it all up.

i was told he has tried twice to resign.

im not trying to spread a rumour...one of the sources was Charlie Bhoy Nicholas.

Just shows you eh?

Not saying your Grandads source is a liar they just might be a stranger to the truth.

charlie nicholas and davie provan????

Is Tony Mowbray supposed to have told them?Or Liewell?

well considering they are ex-celts they will still have an interest in the club and be part of the club in one way or another.

especially Provan.

they are both in media and commentary, so know stories from club to club...they also have contacts within the football club.

i take ti to be creditable, especially as my grandad is not one for rumours and doesnt say things unless he knows.