Kev was i not right?

djgazbcm

Danny Wilson played poorly against Aberdeen. Lee Miller absolutely battered him and got the better of him at the goal. His distribution was also very poor. The lad is still young and learning though so that was to be expected. At a time when the team is struggling it was time to revert back to the old trusted partnership of Weir and Bougherra and remove young Danny from the melting pot. Too much pressure too soon can damage a lad. Getting the three points was the most important thing and that's what we did. Bougherra had a fantastic game and offered us more going forward and defensively. Once again Walter got it spot on. (tu)

the chookes guy has bored me to tears,so much so that thinking of the western isles has nauseated me no end im tired oh so tired now ..what can i say

what an exasperating life they must lead .shagging all that moves including.......? good night

You do know that I didn't post again? You must just have read the same post again and not clicked on.

:lol: What an arse.

Danny Wilsons a great player with some future ahead of him if continues to learn and improve but he's only 17, he was never going to get picked before Bougherra and Weir this season.

Danny Wilson played poorly against Aberdeen. Lee Miller absolutely battered him and got the better of him at the goal. His distribution was also very poor. The lad is still young and learning though so that was to be expected. At a time when the team is struggling it was time to revert back to the old trusted partnership of Weir and Bougherra and remove young Danny from the melting pot. Too much pressure too soon can damage a lad. Getting the three points was the most important thing and that's what we did. Bougherra had a fantastic game and offered us more going forward and defensively. Once again Walter got it spot on. (tu)

totally agree why didn t he play yesterdays team against the sheep though?

Just to clear things up before I go to bed

Wilson will (as he should) continue to get a chance once every few games, with more and more game time being thrown his way as he matures.

Thats an extract from a PM I sent our friend djgazbcm outlinging my opinion on Wilson's future. Can't see where I've been proved wrong!

our friend....................................................would you class this arsehole as your friend? :anguish: :anguish:

Think you're being a bit harsh on Danny Wilson's peformance against Aberdeen. It was Weir that was given the job of man marking Miller and got beat in the air with just about every long ball. I thought Danny Wilson played quite well against Aberdeen, he perhaps could have done a bit better at the goal but I put it down Whittaker's inability to tackle an opposition player for the goal. Bougherra had a good game yesterday but it could be argued that he was at fault for the Falkirk goal after he left his man and tried to head it away.

Its been nice knowing you guys, but I don't think I can show myself round these parts ever again.

Maybe you should give up your mod status to djarsecbm as a reward for his achievement?

He's quite clearly the better man.

:pipe: