Foreverabluedell

zamba

Yup,it was me! :D:blush:

Was going to make a post about it but I was scared in case they didn't show it and I would have looked totally stupid lol!

They asked a few questions but that was my answer to the first one about how I felt the AGM went overall!

Lol,well done Zamba for spotting me lol!

Amazing that Zamba recognised her when he's only joined since the 29th of November...

She said she'd be at the AGM wearing a pink jacket (tu)

FFS, I'm trying to play Taggart here!

when i was seeing the news i just saw some woman with a pink jacket on and i thought that is forevereabluedell and i tell u what u looked great :drool:

Aww thanks!If I'd known I was gettin gstopped though I would have deffo taken off my glasses and put on some lipgloss!And probs came up with a better answer!lol

when i was seeing the news i just saw some woman with a pink jacket on and i thought that is forevereabluedell and i tell u what u looked great :drool:

Aww thanks!If I'd known I was gettin gstopped though I would have deffo taken off my glasses and put on some lipgloss!And probs came up with a better answer!lol

What was the question? What did you answer?

i seen her!! looked hot!!

Thank you! :)(tu)

They asked me 5 questions;

1)What was your overall opinion of today?

2)What do you think about not being able to buy new players in Jan?

3)What about Donald Muir?

4)Do you personally want to see him (Muir) stay?

5)What about King not being there today?

I tried to keep all my answers positive, I feel there is enough doom and gloom and it gives tims a sense of satisfaction to hear Gers fans upset about the club.Onwards and upwards eh! :uk: