As much as I love Nacho Novo

RFC55

Does anyone else think it looks like the ball is too hard for him when he kicks it? 2 or 3 corners he took and i dont think the ball left the ground?

what the fuck is wrong with the team/players at the minute. Im feeling rather :anguish: at the minute. Back to the SPL, lets get it sewn up and back next year for another try

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps if we practiced set pieces at Murray Park.....

Oh no wait, silly idea.

If anyone can produce a picture from this week's training that includes a football being used, I'd love to see it.

Still to see a photo of the boys doing anything other than crowd round Lee or Ally for story time

Oh no wait, silly idea.

If anyone can produce a picture from this week's training that includes a football being used, I'd love to see it.

What about one with Walter, Ally and Lee laughing? Just to show that we have great togetherness within the squad, you understand. :rolleyes:

Oh no wait, silly idea.

Still to see a photo of the boys doing anything other than crowd round Lee or Ally for story time

So true.. and tomorrow we'll have one them hitting the press talking shite as per. :anguish: :anguish:

Oh no wait, silly idea.

So true.. and tomorrow we'll have one them hitting the press talking shite as per. :anguish: :anguish:

the smart money has to be on :mcculloch:

How can you expect him to deliver when he gets brought in when the game is lost ?

The guy is used as a sub, and mostly comes in because Walter thinks he will solve everything.

The fact they teach the players nothing in training doesn't help either.

Everyone knows he is a limited player, but he grows in quality if the team is playing well.

I feel he is going down with the team.

How can you expect him to deliver when he gets brought in when the game is lost ?

The guy is used as a sub, and mostly comes in because Walter thinks he will solve everything.

The fact they teach the players nothing in training doesn't help either.

Everyone knows he is a limited player, but he grows in quality if the team is playing well.

I feel he is going down with the team.

Novo has invariably failed to make any impact when he has started matches. He is a trier, but he's just not very good.

Is that the Novo who had 2 of our 3 shots tonight? The one who actually worked back as well as attacked. Sorry but I would get rid of Whittaker,Smith,McCulloch, Thomson,Lafferty,Weir,Beasley from the players tonight before getting shot of a player who looks as if he actually gives a damn.

The ball didn't seem too hard for him when he belted the goal in the Scottish Cup last season :P

I'm afraid it's time for him to go. His heart is in the right place but he doesn't have what it takes anymore.

Is that the Novo who had 2 of our 3 shots tonight? The one who actually worked back as well as attacked. Sorry but I would get rid of Whittaker,Smith,McCulloch, Thomson,Lafferty,Weir,Beasley from the players tonight before getting shot of a player who looks as if he actually gives a damn.

Your missing the point so ill just agree.

I could walk out on the park for Rangers and bearing in mind im not a bad player and give a damn, i would bleed for the cause and i would wear a t-shirt saying rfc52 wants the billy boys back for everytime i scored, but ffs he cant lift a ball of the ground, has no touch and his pace has also gone. Another player who gets legendary status because he hates the tarriers. I love the wee man but not in the football sense, he has embraced our way of life and thinking and hes not even a catholic anymore, so in that sense i love him but ffs hes poor