Slow start once again

Muff

In almost every match, why do we start so slowly?

Why do we allow the opposition to settle, get in a few early chances, and play 2nd best. It happens in Europe, and in the SPL.

Why has this not been addressed?

In the past two season's we have seen this far too often, especially away from home. In the past few month's Kevin Thomson, Lee McCulloch, Kenny Miller, David Weir and Walter Smith have gone on about it. Tonight, our manager once again highlighted it.

We didn't start well and gave up a couple of early opportunities and then the penalty but then the game settled down a little bit.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...2254024_1900523

After the defeat to Aberdeen, it was one of the first things both the manager and David Weir touched on - so, have they forgotten this already?

An absolute shambles that the management and players have allowed this to go on for so long!

It's something that really annoys me.

Typically when we started quickly against Unirea at home, well, I don't need to remind anyone.

I also remember the St Mirren game when we started quickly, scored, and then allowed them to dominate posession. Did the same in the second half, scored, and allowed them to dominate again.

In almost every match, why do we start so slowly?

Why do we allow the opposition to settle, get in a few early chances, and play 2nd best. It happens in Europe, and in the SPL.

Why has this not been addressed?

In the past two season's we have seen this far too often, especially away from home. In the past few month's Kevin Thomson, Lee McCulloch, Kenny Miller, David Weir and Walter Smith have gone on about it. Tonight, our manager once again highlighted it.

We didn't start well and gave up a couple of early opportunities and then the penalty but then the game settled down a little bit.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...2254024_1900523

After the defeat to Aberdeen, it was one of the first things both the manager and David Weir touched on - so, have they forgotten this already?

An absolute shambles that the management and players have allowed this to go on for so long!

WE have always started af slow,we are not good a nuff

Didn't whoever was interviewed about it say that they 'didn't know' how to fix it.

Pretty sure they did, and that's a big worry.

Yes, David Weir said that after the Pittodrie defeat. Unbelievable. They must be the only set of players in World football who cannot work it out.

It's something that really annoys me.

Typically when we started quickly against Unirea at home, well, I don't need to remind anyone.

I also remember the St Mirren game when we started quickly, scored, and then allowed them to dominate posession. Did the same in the second half, scored, and allowed them to dominate again.

Think its due to the fact we have no centre midfield.Game after game they just get ran over the top of.

I said when he was out injured Thomson was a completely average player that we over hyped far too much.So far this season he has been woeful alongside Mculloch.Contender for the worst centre midfield pairing ever.

Both are lazy and to quick to fly in with reckless fouls.

Didn't whoever was interviewed about it say that they 'didn't know' how to fix it.

Pretty sure they did, and that's a big worry.

Yes, David Weir said that after the Pittodrie defeat. Unbelievable. They must be the only set of players in World football who cannot work it out.

I still can't get over that myself. They KNOW what it is, yet they STILL are utterly inept at fixing it?! It just stuns me. Just don't even take the pitch then, if you are that clueless. FFS, they are allegedly professionals at this sport, yet they are scoobied as to how to go about fixing the same problem areas that occur week after week after week?!!! Pathetic.

Starting slow under Walter Smith... Where have we heard that before?

Same old, same old with no sign of things changing.

The sooner Walter Smith leaves Rangers and takes that shite he has spent a large amount of money on the better!