Found this in my loft last night..

2pyqhl1.jpg

f05bfq.jpg
BACKROW: L.Smith (Physiotherapist), R.Watson, O.Persson, R.MacKinnon, . R.Hynd, E.Sorensen, N.Martin, D.Provan, C.Jackson, D.Smith, W.Mathieson, C.Stein, J.Craven (Assistant Trainer), W.Thornton (Assistant Manager)
FRONT ROW: Manager, David White, W.Henderson, A.Willoughby, W.Jardine, A.Smith, J.Greig (Captain), A.Ferguson, A.Penman, K.Johansen, W.Johnston, D.Kinnear (Trainer}

tani51.jpg

Thought I'd share this with you all! :)

2pyqhl1.jpg

f05bfq.jpg

BACKROW: L.Smith (Physiotherapist), R.Watson, O.Persson, R.MacKinnon, . R.Hynd, E.Sorensen, N.Martin, D.Provan, C.Jackson, D.Smith, W.Mathieson, C.Stein, J.Craven (Assistant Trainer), W.Thornton (Assistant Manager)

FRONT ROW: Manager, David White, W.Henderson, A.Willoughby, W.Jardine, A.Smith, J.Greig (Captain), A.Ferguson, A.Penman, K.Johansen, W.Johnston, D.Kinnear (Trainer}

tani51.jpg

Thought I'd share this with you all! :)

That could be worth some money (tu)

Nice find! (tu)

Not Rangers related but my old man was at a furniture sales show in Birmingham a few years ago and they had to rip up the floor boards to fit there display in and he found a newspaper that was the day after England won the world cup.

Still have it, it is in absolute perfect condition.

Nice find! (tu)

Not Rangers related but my old man was at a furniture sales show in Birmingham a few years ago and they had to rip up the floor boards to fit there display in and he found a newspaper that was the day after England won the world cup.

Still have it, it is in absolute perfect condition.

You should take pictures for all to see :)

I had loads of pennants books programes autographs pictures from the 60`s and 70`s and my mom threw everything out when we immigrated to Canada :anguish:

I know how you feel as my mother done the same. :(

Was that from the 1873 team?

:lol:

I had loads of pennants books programes autographs pictures from the 60`s and 70`s and my mom threw everything out when we immigrated to Canada :anguish:

Was that from the 1873 team?

:lol:

I wish it was but i would not be here now, :lol:

Maws are great a clearing out "rubbish", eh? I went back to the UK in 2007 and she'd dumped a load of Vinyl and photos, WTF??