Kirk Broadfoot

johnarsu

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad he's back we look at lot more solid in the right back area miles better than Whitaker

Agreed, good to see him back on the side, Whitaker form has been shocking at the moment so its a good chance for Kirk to come in to give us a another option.

Broadfoot isn't particularly great, but he shold at least stem the flow of goals that we've been conceding down that side.

Whittaker just needs a spell out of the side IMO, he always loses his confidence after 5/6 weeks.

But we can't babysit a player any longer.

was speaking to a friend of mine who's a hibs fan (i didnt make eye contact lol). he said that broadfoot should play as he is a defender. whittaker when he was at hibs was supposedly never meant to be a right back, he was an attacking winger but got converted to right back - might explain a few things

Though he did ok , especially as it's his first game back, but I'm still not sure if he's the answer to our RB problem. Much better defender than Whittaker though.

Correct I'd still like to see us either push Whittaker forward into RM (If we have too) :ph34r: or push him out the door for a nice wee fee.

Then bring in one the youth lads at RB.