Bougherra dreaming of Premier League transfer.

papaguy51

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of these replies are a joke!!

This is about the 5th time he has said he doesn't want to leave in january, and wants to win the league with us one more time, before moving to a higher standard of league.

I don't think there are even any new quotes in this article, which could just have easily been named "Bougherra going nowhere in January".

Before when he said this, people were praising him for his honesty, and the fact he wanted to be with us for at least this season. Now it's this pish of not being committed.

He was wrong to come back late, but he had already been told he wasn't playing, so it's not this "choosing when he plays" bullsh;t.

He doesn't have a say in when he leaves for the ACON. He has requested to stay til after the celtic game, but if he can't then the gripe should be with the fifa rule, not boughie.

TBF did people not expect this or at least see it coming?

Can we expect an Algerian to really be a 'Rangers Man'?

Bougherra is doing what any ambitious person would, and aiming to play at the highest level he can. I don't begrudge him that, I just wish he would stop contradicting himself.

He will leave in the summer, but with him until then we will be Champions again.

Get him to f#ck, overrated charlton player who looks good in our pish league, stands out in our defence, because we insist on a 39 year old (who actually tries, and has been a decent pro all his life), and a striker/midfielder/ defender along side him, F#ck i would look good in that defence, I was in Seville and watched super madjic getting the run around, and looking totally out his depth. Let him go elsewhere and pick what games he wants to play, i would rather have someone who tries every game than this arse of a man.

The reaction in this thread is ridiculous

Why Kev?

Are you forgetting that he had barely even started celebrating the title when he was 'misquoted' about wanting to leave & play in England? We collectively forgave him for that although it raised a few eyebrows. Now, I have NO problem about a player coming out & being honest about wanting to play in England. Every player will want that. I'm even glad that the guy is showing ambition.

BUT, I have a major problem with a player who time after time treats the club with disdain, shows very little respect to the manager & squad, and who puts his own situation before that of the team. Make no mistake, if it weren't for the African Nations Cup, he'd be asking to leave NOW. That's the point a lot of people are missing. The only reason he wants to stay to the end of the season is because it's inconvenient for him to leave now! There was a time and a place for this sort of comment, and this was neither!

Tell me why we should be give him the courtesy of support/loyalty....whatever..because I'll tell you this much....it's NOT a two way thing. Not any more!