Costco are selling Signed Rangers Items

Redsox1

I went into Costco in Glasgow tonight and they have a stand with signed Rangers tops and Pictures on it.

I bought a great Nacho Novo print where he scored in the uefa cup semi. It`s hand signed and has all

the paperwork with it. How come rangers can`t sell any decent stuff for reasonable prices ?

They had Albertz , McCoist and others. It was only £50 . I`m going to buy the Laudrup 9 in a row one on

saturday for a christmas present for my Uncle.

I went into Costco in Glasgow tonight and they have a stand with signed Rangers tops and Pictures on it.

I bought a great Nacho Novo print where he scored in the uefa cup semi. It`s hand signed and has all

the paperwork with it. How come rangers can`t sell any decent stuff for reasonable prices ?

They had Albertz , McCoist and others. It was only £50 . I`m going to buy the Laudrup 9 in a row one on

saturday for a christmas present for my Uncle.

nice one (tu)

God all you do is tell people on here about getting something and someone has to say its a fake !

Its costco for gods sake ! not the barras . I`m very happy with the signed novo picture I got.

Its just good to see some decent football items for a change.

the have photo proof of the players signing the items.

God all you do is tell people on here about getting something and someone has to say its a fake !

Its costco for gods sake ! not the barras . I`m very happy with the signed novo picture I got.

This made me laugh, I would try not to take the bait so easy mate.

This made me laugh, I would try not to take the bait so easy mate.

*whistles*

I know I shouldn`t rise to it but I`m just trying to help other`s out by telling them where they can finally get something worth buying.

the rangers shop has been a disgrace for a while now.we never even got a uefa cup final shirt out for the final ! they could have made a fortune.

they need to make it easier for fans to get things.

p.s good one legend of coop you had me going there. LOL

yeah i got this at the charity night a couple of weeks back.

As said for current players i dont see why people shell out all this money for signed things. If you want to give up a couple of hours you can neet the person and get a personal message. £50 aint bad but i have seen signed shirts for over £200 in some of these autographs type shops, these are ones not even worn by the player.

Its handy for the players like albertz who you can`t wait for.

I`ve waited before and got my son some auto`s some were ok but some were just squiggles.

but he was happy. It`s the framing that can be expensive.

I wish rangers would do a signing day before xmas so you could get lots of them at once and decent auto`s.

even if you paid £20 to get into the signing and it went to charity.