Pat Nevin

craigyboy86

Anyone else watching Sportscene ?

Nevin is spewin shite.

after the Mhankys game Pat Nevin compared Samaras to Drogba, then to top it off said Fortunes goal was worthy of winning the world cup never mind an SPL game

:wanker:

It was cringe worthy. Thank fuck it is only broadcast on BBC Scotland.

Nevin is spewin shite.

after the Mhankys game Pat Nevin compared Samaras to Drogba, then to top it off said Fortunes goal was worthy of winning the world cup never mind an SPL game

you couldn't make that up

biggest load of tripe I've heard this year

Guest SandyWaTp
His goal was a belter. If that did happen at the world cup people would say it was world class.

The goal I scored at the weekend was worthy of winning the WC.

I don't say it on TV though!

Nevin is spewin shite.

hes just another beadrattling wank.

Nevin is spewin shite.

He said Samaras was unplayable against Motherwell, then said when we say things like that it's usually when we're talking about players like Drogba. Hardly anything in it.

That Motherwell defence was barely Junior class. They all ran away from him!

Aye, they are rotten. But imagine Novo or Miller scored it, we'd be wanking over it.

Guest SandyWaTp

Nevin is spewin shite.

He said Samaras was unplayable against Motherwell, then said when we say things like that it's usually when we're talking about players like Drogba. Hardly anything in it.

That Motherwell defence was barely Junior class. They all ran away from him!

Aye, they are rotten. But imagine Novo or Miller scored it, we'd be wanking over it.

We wouldn't be talking about it in reference to the WC though !

Look ar Boydie's goal against Thistle last year. The opposition had less of a bearing on that goal than the Samaras one.

I don't remember any of the mhedia honestly comparing Boyd with Van Basten.

Look ar Boydie's goal against Thistle last year. The opposition had less of a bearing on that goal than the Samaras one.

Pat Nevin didn't actually say Samaras is like Drogba or anything like that. He said Samaras was unplayable against Motherwell, then he laughed and said usually when we say a players is unplayable we're talking about someone Like Drogba. Suppose it was just his way of saying Samaras played well. Don't honestly think he ment Samaras was like Drogba in anyway.

There's absolutely nothing in this.

Pat Nevin didn't actually say Samaras is like Drogba or anything like that. He said Samaras was unplayable against Motherwell, then he laughed and said usually when we say a players is unplayable we're talking about someone Like Drogba. Suppose it was just his way of saying Samaras played well. Don't honestly think he ment Samaras was like Drogba in anyway.

Bollocks

Nevin quite clearly said that Samaras is better than Drogba. With better hair as well.

Youre defending that wee bead rattlin prick far too much for my liking. Can I ask you a serious question?

Do you think that Tony Mowbrays head looks like a monkeys? Or is there absolutely nothing in this?