New Virtual Bookie system

papaguy51

Hi lads,

As you've seen, this is in it's infancy as an RM tool.

There will be a few teething problems as ever while we work on getting used to the system, but I hope it turns out well.

Be patient and we will deliver :D

i know this is new and there is goin to be teething problems but i had a bet on rangers last night and recieved a PM saying i had won 400 odd points but they dont seem to have shown up in my history or winnings

it says ive made 1 bet and lost 500 points (which i think is the chelsea bet i put on today)

i know this is new and there is goin to be teething problems but i had a bet on rangers last night and recieved a PM saying i had won 400 odd points but they dont seem to have shown up in my history or winnings

it says ive made 1 bet and lost 500 points (which i think is the chelsea bet i put on today)

that was just a trial to see if there would be any demand for it (tu).

that was just a trial to see if there would be any demand for it (tu).

ahhh i see

cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...