Arrgghh - I know RM needs the money BUT!

Bluepeter9

Guest therabbitt

All we need is the URL and we can block any advert.

No one likes to see that on a Rangers forum, so naturally we will try and stop things like that happening, but we need help from our members whenever you guys see it. We can't see all the adverts all the time.

In the future, if you see something like that, save the URL and not a screenshot.

(tu)

Shocking Rm should concentrate on rasing its own funds and then charity not the other way around.

Honestly, think about what you have just wrote.

This site is doing something amazing with its charity work, if you don't like the adverts you have 3 options:

1. Don't look at them!

2. Use an ad blocker

3. Stop coming here

The site doesn't pay for itself and its doing great work for charity, if you don't like that then you don't belong here.

Shocking Rm should concentrate on rasing its own funds and then charity not the other way around.

Honestly, think about what you have just wrote.

This site is doing something amazing with its charity work, if you don't like the adverts you have 3 options:

1. Don't look at them!

2. Use an ad blocker

3. Stop coming here

The site doesn't pay for itself and its doing great work for charity, if you don't like that then you don't belong here.

(tu) RM is easily the best site/forum I've been on and the charity work is another great example of the community it has, theirs meets and a football team aswell.

I keep getting money adds :(

Don't worry, you are not the only one. I keep getting requests for donations from my alma mater, from a deaf organization, and every organization through the mail. I just chuck them in the trash. The good news... these money ads are not binding.

Though I did donate a few to some groups.

I recognize that having the adverts on RM is necessary because the RangersMedia folks will put the money to good use to help the charities, for they are our trusted stewards. I am pretty sure the RM administrator and the mods put their heads together and thought it out carefully.

We will just have to live with that and focus on the most important part of all- our visits and our bantering with our RM friends in different forums. It only takes one or two seconds to quickly glance at the advert and then ignore it.

A leprechaun advert? The word "Celtic"?

Wow...........I wish that was the only problem I had.

For some reason I keep getting e-mails from Russian or Eastern European women women who want to "show me something special....big boy!"

I blame RM and all these Google ads. :pierre:

..........at least that's what I tell my wife. :rolleyes: