Boyd to Hull?

outlaw69uk

Apparently, according to a lad down here I work with, Hull are after him? Anyone else heard that? Was in the Star apparently :lol:

First I heard of it was over a fag there

hull ffs no way will he got to hull...

Apparently, according to a lad down here I work with, Hull are after him? Anyone else heard that? Was in the Star apparently :lol:

What were you doing over the fag <cr>

Was thinking the very same thing :lol:

Was thinking the very same thing :lol:

A gentleman never tells :sherlock:

Whettehr Boyd goes or not its seems a long time till the end of the transfer window! sigh!

If Boyd decides to go for cash even Hull will be able to double his wages - I know he loves the club but the lure of the lucre may be to much!

Over a fag there ? WTF ? No need to bring your sexual encounters into it... :craphead:

:ohmy:

Over a fag there ? WTF ? No need to bring your sexual encounters into it... :craphead:

Bumsen Sie Sie in Ihrem schmutzigen Esel