Anybody following the Test?

*Manticore*

England won the toss and put in SA, they are 210 for 4 (after 73.5 overs).

And if anybody wants to tell us that they don't like cricket, or don't understand it or say anything about rounders, just button it.

You just make yourself look foolish and needy/ attention seeking....

And if anybody wants to tell us that they don't like cricket, or don't understand it or say anything about rounders, just button it.

Haven't seen any of it due to work, but had a wee look at the score from time to time. One of my mates will watch every ball in a test match, i'm more interested in the 20/20 or one day internationals, but will watch a wee bit of the tests.

Haven't seen any of it due to work, but had a wee look at the score from time to time. One of my mates will watch every ball in a test match, i'm more interested in the 20/20 or one day internationals, but will watch a wee bit of the tests.

im the same (tu) watched a cracker between India and Sri Lanka the other day :praise: just knocking them out the ground for fun nearly every ball :lol:

Guest SandyWaTp

Cricket is one of the few sports I can't get into :disappointment:

It seems to long and boring, to an outsider like me, and I wish I could like it.

It's always on Sky aswell.

im the same (tu) watched a cracker between India and Sri Lanka the other day :praise: just knocking them out the ground for fun nearly every ball :lol:

Yeah, seen a fair bit of that, a cracker indeed (tu) .

Yeah, seen a fair bit of that, a cracker indeed (tu) .

Pitch was dead, far too flat for the bowlers so fuck all to aim at, it was like a 20/20 game for the batsmen.