The best £1.7 million we ever spent.

polar bear

Kenny Miller,Iv'e been saying it for a couple of years now: When he is fully fit,he is by far the most exciting player in the SPL.Keep it up Kenny

The way you stood up to all the abuse thrown your way, managed to shrug it off,and eventually convert your most adverse dissenters,shows what you are

made of.true grit,true Ranger. (tu)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i know where this came from deja vue ,,,

joking mate ,never questioned his signing or indeed his contribution this time and even the first time tbh ,so more deja vue for me im afraid x 2

Never questioned his signing eh!? well that makes it me, you,and maybe three others on RM.

He cost £1.9m ;)

Wrong as usual Muffy: confirmed at 1.7 mil. :rolleyes:

Whwre was that confirmed?

Muff dosen't know? That's strange. :blink:

I do, £1.95m and £2m is mentioned in every article. The official transfer fee stated by the FA was £2m, not £1.7m, not that it matters, but I just wanted to see you flip flap like always.

give me a break, I for one have never totally slated Kenny Miller before but this kissin his arse is just laughable and a bit cringeworthy over 2 games.....You's will be all singing his praises until his dip in form again and it'll be back to "we hate mhisser he's shite get him tae fuck" patter again.

He's playing well and i hope it continues (tu)

give me a break, I for one have never totally slated Kenny Miller before but this kissin his arse is just laughable and a bit cringeworthy over 2 games.....You's will be all singing his praises until his dip in form again and it'll be back to "we hate mhisser he's shite get him tae fuck" patter again.

Exactly, one of the most inconsistant players in our squad. He's been like that right throughout his career - he'll have a good run of games, followed by a run of poor games. Last season he started off well, hit a bad patch for 14 odd games, and came onto a game again, another poor run, and finished well.

The threads from last season are proof, same for this one.

I hope he keep's it up, unfortunatlety he won't.

i cant believe that we as human beings cant just accept that KM is a better player because he now plays for us (not them ffs)and has stuck it right up their shiter not so long ago and is indeed the perfect dogsbody for a certain SIR KRIS BOYD ,who was not so long ago a fat useless barsteward,but is now flavour of the month ...KM is a threat and always will be and he works his socks off ffs ,,would you rather he played for them ??

heres a question FORTUNE at 3.8 million ,or MILLER at 2 million?

Cheer up all. Were Champions and top.

:pipe:

Yes, but even when you try to be positive, the moaners on here who constantly slate the so-called negative posters come on here, and have a go for them being positive. You can't win <cr>

My problem with having too much optimism is that it could easily go bleak again with a couple of bad results.

I enjoyed our display today but it must be kept up for the important games which are very near!

and the game today was not important? <cr> <cr> <cr>

My problem with having too much optimism is that it could easily go bleak again with a couple of bad results.

I enjoyed our display today but it must be kept up for the important games which are very near!

and the game today was not important? <cr> <cr> <cr>

Yes, but there is no point in having done so well today only to go and screw up against Hibs, Dundee Utd and Celtic.

Exactly, one of the most inconsistant players in our squad. He's been like that right throughout his career - he'll have a good run of games, followed by a run of poor games. Last season he started off well, hit a bad patch for 14 odd games, and came onto a game again, another poor run, and finished well.

The threads from last season are proof, same for this one.

I hope he keep's it up, unfortunatlety he won't.

Inconsistent? Wrong again Muff,He is asked to play at times when he is not 100%,and if Miller is not 100% he can appear less than average.

Have you ever went to work with a hangover?Did you perform to your best ability.?