Nachoman linked with West Ham

Boab

Rangers striker Nacho Novo linked with West Ham move

Dec 22 2009

PREMIERSHIP strugglers West Ham could be set for a shock January transfer move for Rangers striker Nacho Novo, according to reports today.

Hammers boss Gianfranco Zola is looking to shore up his strike force following the retirement of Dean Ashton, and has already been linked with a bid for Celtic target Olivier Giraud.

However, reports today suggest Zola could be set to move for the Ibrox fans favourite, who is out of contract in the summer.

A cut-price transfer window deal for the Spaniard would be an option for West Ham, who are still in protracted takeover talks with former Birmingham owners David Sullivan and David Gold.

Rangers have yet to open contract talks with Novo, who is in the final six months of his existing Ibrox deal, although Martin Bain told the club's recent AGM they would be holding talks with the players' agents.

Can't see it myself.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/...86908-21916178/

West Ham were also linked with Olivier Giroud.

Can't see this one happening myself. West Ham were being linked with Marouane Chamakh and I think they will be after a better calibre of player than Nacho Novo.

They are in quite a bit of financial trouble at the moment, are they not? Perhaps Novo is of the only standard they can afford

:spraise:

Well it beats the shite I've been listening to for the past few days from the Dundee fans up here that he is going to go to Dens along with some sheep player , the boy with the good free kicks cant remember his name

Mulgrew?