What, in your opinion...

BR_54

Are the most memorable goals of this decade?

For me, Zidane's against Bayer Leverkusen at Hampden will be in everyones top 3.

On a personal note, Lovenkrands' last minute winner against Celtc at Hampden;

and possibly obscurely, David Trezeguet's against Italy at Euro 2000 (I think!?) is always one that has stuck with me, though I was only 7 at the time and can't fully remember it, it just does...

What are everyone elses? :pipe:

Argentina's goal at the last WC.

I think it was against Mexico, the 20+ passing-move one.

:spraise:

Cracker. Totally forgot about that one, somehow!

Another WC one that stands out for me, is Ronaldinho's free kick against England in 02' and whether he meant it or not;

that was crazy!

One of mines is actually a penalty

Zidanes against England in the last minute after he had just curled in a free kick

He was sick before it and still whacked in a perfect penalty

Awesome game

(tu) Not always the great goals but indeed the late or controversial ones - ala Luis Garcia's 'ghost goal' against Chelsea in the UCL.

This has to be my most memorable goal this decade,i think it was maxi rodriguez's goal in the world cup 2006?

This has to be my most memorable goal this decade,i think it was maxi rodriguez's goal in the world cup 2006?

The 20 passes one was against Serbia & Montenegro and Cambiasso ended up scoring I think, Maxi Rodriguez's was that outrageous one on the edge of the penalty box against Mexico

What about Gerrards against Olympiakos, what a goal that was, with so much riding on it.

other favs were Ronaldinho against chelsea and real.

from a slightly biased point of view since i like Arsenal, Henry against Real at the Bernabeu was one of my favourites

The 20 passes one was against Serbia & Montenegro and Cambiasso ended up scoring I think, Maxi Rodriguez's was that outrageous one on the edge of the penalty box against Mexico

that is correct mate,this is the one i'm thinking about!
not the Rodriguez's goal :thumbup: