Obsession with all things blue!

Muirheadbear

I was in Tesco the other day amongst other things was looking for a new toothbrush.

So one on offer, only thing was tho' I couldn't find a blue one.

I spent the next 5-10m pulling boxes out seaching thro' them etc till I finally got one.

Anybody else do similiar things?

Yes I do and I cant have anything green.

The only green thing I like is the grass and If I had an option I would have that changed to blue!!!

I actually asked God and he said "Well when I was making the world I had to pick the colour for the water in the sea and the colour of grass on the land so it was only fair to make the sea blue so when I look down at earth I would see MORE BLUE WATER THAN GREEN GRASS!!!!!!

Yes I do and I cant have anything green.

The only green thing I like is the grass and If I had an option I would have that changed to blue!!!

I actually asked God and he said "Well when I was making the world I had to pick the colour for the water in the sea and the colour of grass on the land so it was only fair to make the sea blue so when I look down at earth I would see MORE BLUE WATER THAN GREEN GRASS!!!!!!

:lol:

My mrs came home with a bottle of green Listerine mouth wash, first time went to use it. Took the top off and "Accidently" Dropped it in to the sink and then it bounced in to the bath, what a shame the whole bottle was wasted without even hitting my lips :).

My mrs came home with a bottle of green Listerine mouth wash, first time went to use it. Took the top off and "Accidently" Dropped it in to the sink and then it bounced in to the bath, what a shame the whole bottle was wasted without even hitting my lips :).

Remeber though - if you use the green stuff you can always have fun "spitting it down the plughole!!!!"

No offence, id rather have green mouth wash than have my breath smelling like a celt*c fan :lol:

Dont like the colour green. Its just imo a horrible colour, nobody believes me that its not me being bigoted :lol: but the fact that green is a tim colour is just a brucey bonus :D I have a blue tooth brush, dont own anything green.

Its like neds you see with the green and white trackies, or the green forrest hill trainers, they look so trampy. You just know their one a the bheasts.

Also got into trouble with my son's primary one teacher when she was doing

the colours ... she held up a green card and asked what colour that was...

one child answered it was green but my son said she was wrong and the

colour was celtic booo as thats what his dad told him that was what it was...

Oh definitely. Will always pick blue if it's there, no matter if it's a tshirt or a tardis.

Similarly, my sister didn't get to paint her room green when she asked to. :lol:

Was in a shop the other day looking for a pair of trainers for my boy. The wife picked up these green and white numbers. My boy says, "muuuuum they're green and white". I then said " aye they are, no chance". The wife says " see yous pair, that's terrible". Woman next to us pipes up"no i agree".

Hahah. :thumbup:

Obsession with all things blue, my wardrobe is blue, every article of clothing I own is blue except black suit for funerals and black sanny's, blue everything, well red away jersey yellow goalie jersey blue everything else