keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know there was already a gloating thread about KDS and the likes but this one takes the fucking biscuit.

An "infringement" the BBC site said. Well translated that means he disallowed it for nothing. As soon as I saw it was that H** bastard I knew he'd give at least one diabolical decision against us. :angry: And don't get me started on the free kick we should have had in the build up to their second. As someone near me said "well done Brines". You done your job well tonight ya H** bastard. :angry:

Anyway, for what it is worth, I agree with Fudgie. Hibs came into it a bit after their equaliser but, that wee spell aside, we pissed all over them without scoring from our numerous chances. :( I could sit here and list them all but I am effing scunnered after coming away with nothing in a game we deserved to win! :angry:The way I feel right now, I would effing throttle Brines if I got my hands on him. :angry:

I thought fortune played well again and deserved the MOTM at the stadium, another good goal plus he played well generally throughout the game. Ki was good when he came on, it is good to see he is back from injury.

Fuck sake. Someone needs a valium or twelve.

I know there was already a gloating thread about KDS and the likes but this one takes the fucking biscuit.

An "infringement" the BBC site said. Well translated that means he disallowed it for nothing. As soon as I saw it was that H** bastard I knew he'd give at least one diabolical decision against us. :angry: And don't get me started on the free kick we should have had in the build up to their second. As someone near me said "well done Brines". You done your job well tonight ya H** bastard. :angry:

Anyway, for what it is worth, I agree with Fudgie. Hibs came into it a bit after their equaliser but, that wee spell aside, we pissed all over them without scoring from our numerous chances. :( I could sit here and list them all but I am effing scunnered after coming away with nothing in a game we deserved to win! :angry:The way I feel right now, I would effing throttle Brines if I got my hands on him. :angry:

I thought fortune played well again and deserved the MOTM at the stadium, another good goal plus he played well generally throughout the game. Ki was good when he came on, it is good to see he is back from injury.

Fuck sake. Someone needs a valium or twelve.

we have :lafferty: so what is your point?

She's fucking at it again.

I will blame the effing ref. Ki didn't dive and it should have bene a free kick for us. I suppose you think he was right to disallow our second goal as well. :rolleyes:

I will blame the effing ref and not just that carrot but the rest of the bastards that have cheated us time and again this season. :angry: But for some of the effing diabolical decisions we have had against us and they have had in their favour, we would be sitting a lot closer than we are now. :angry: And it's not just the fans that see it, everyone can see what these bastards are up to, they aren't even trying to hide it this season.

This is almost scary.

is she talking about the disallowed samaras goal?

he was both offside and leading with his arm socorrectly a free kick was given, not a single sellik player argued the decision

the wee korean dived, he went down quicker than a 2 bob whoreand hibs scored on the counter attack against a non existant sellik defence

go take a fuck to yersel hen

And again.

Mhate it's not as simple as to say that the decisions wouldn't matter if we were "good enough". We have enough quality, as we have seen frequently, to make numerous chances. Admittedly, not all of these have been scored.

But our job is made all the harder when legitimate goals are being chalked off. See that farcical decision v the H***. That would have been not just two points extra for us but two less for the H*** so a four point swing straightaway.

Then there was that shambles tonight. Even going back to the shampoofest at Mordor earlier in the season: that McCurryeque performance cost us three points so there's another six point swing straightaway.

And Barcelona would have struggled to beat them that day with some of the ridiculous decisions that went against us. It's not just "dubious decisions" and that is the problem.

Dallas came out and admitted that one of Thomson's decisions was wrong in that game; he got far more than that wrong but my point is that it is just accepted far too readily and these cretins think it is OK to come out after the event and say a decision was wrong.

It doesn't do us any good after the event does it?

I had to put the paragraph breaks in, it was melting my brain trying to read that as one whack of delusion.

'Thats the problem with Arsenal, they always try and walk it into the net'

Now Celtic aren't quite Arsenal in terms of entertaining football (or even close), but its something this sort of argument has been the story of Mowbray's time at Celtic. All style and no substance. But its not just Celtic that have had the pleasure of Mowbray's pure fantastic fitbaw. The story of his entire managerial career has read the exact same. West Brom drew plaudits for their freeflowing passing football, but still found themselves relegated last from the Premiership last season. He just doesn't know how to make a team score. Or defend.

Will he ever get it right, or is he destined to spend the rest of his career jumping from club to club playing good football for a sacking for lack of results?

Also the problem they have players who dont speak english :lol: all jokes a side, Celtic had 10 out of 11 players in there starting 11 last week vs falkirk who spoke different languages. Now that cant be too good when your losing 1-0 to the SPL's bottom side and your team mates cant even understand you

Can anyone imagine him being there in 3 or 4 years?

I can't see him being there a year.

I think if things dont improve and his signings dont make the difference, and he comes to ibrox and gets beaten again, he will be shoved out the door

The psychology of it all baffles me??? for soooooo long now it's been the same old thing, someone else's fault, bias from authorities... come on is it not getting really annoying by now??? and that question is aimed at supporters of the paranoid ones?.

It's appalling how far they'll go to not put the blame on the fact that they're utter fucking dross.