keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wish he'd hurry up with this question, needin a piss here.

i think hes took jimmys advice and put his PC out the window :D

If you look at the "Bottom" of the thread,you'll see i was there,so jimmy can say what he wants :lol: :lol: :lol: we all know what jimmy likes to say,don't we????

WTF are you on about now?

If you look at the "Bottom" of the thread,you'll see i was there,so jimmy can say what he wants :lol: :lol: :lol: we all know what jimmy likes to say,don't we????

WTF are you on about now?

what i sayed in the thread.Or can you not read?

Have u thought of this question yet?

Even better one: Tony Mowbray

Image_4_for_Everton_2_0_West_Brom_galler

Davie Moyes : This Guy here is the reason that Darwin's theory is fucked up :pierre:

Aww pyoor we pedro,doesn't know what it means.Awwwww

Fuck off ya Cockpot :pierre:

Davie Moyes : This Guy here is the reason that Darwin's theory is fucked up :pierre:

You are fucked in the head

Im praying someone bans you because anything which is posted you quote it and then type something which makes no sense at all for no reason.

Im praying someone bans you because anything which is posted you quote it and then type something which makes no sense at all for no reason.

Explain????///??/

Great statement !!

GIRFUY timmy :D 10 points clear

I heard it's -10 over at Porkhead :pierre:

-13 on Saturday night :craphead:

Can i rip you a new arse?respond!

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Please just log out.

Can you not keep out?yes that is correctamundo,keep out paul.should your name have an "st" at the start of it?oh bye the way,thats it finished lol,lol,lol.hahah

"But our job is made all the harder when legitimate goals are being chalked off. See that farcical decision v the H***. That would have been not just two points extra for us but two less for the H*** so a four point swing straightaway. "

Don't these clowns realise that we would not get minus 1 point for losing even if the goal had stood they would have got 3 points (plus 2) we would have got 0 points (minus 1) how can this dick see this as a four point swing.

TONY MOWBRAY hit the boos as he lurched to a WORSE record than Celts dud John Barnes.

Last night's disastrous home defeat to Hibs was Mogga's TENTH loss of the season in all competitions.

His strugglers are now TEN POINTS adrift of Rangers.

Barnes was axed on February 10 2000 after the nightmarish Scottish Cup defeat to Inverness Caley Thistle with a record of 14 SPL wins from 20 games and 44 points.

Mowbray has taken just FORTY-ONE points despite being in charge for one more league game as his side face title oblivion.

Hibs youngster Danny Galbraith hit the injury-time winner that stunned Mogga and left the Parkhead faithful furious.

Asked if his side now need a miracle to win the title, Mogga insisted: "No, no, no. With due respect, it's not a good question.

"We still have to play Rangers twice and on the evidence of the first two games I think they are games we should be looking forward to. We have to keep believing. When it clicks into place let's hope you see us go."

Marco-Antoine Fortune headed Celtic ahead after just four minutes, but Anthony Stokes levelled for the visitors before half-time.

As Mowbray sifted through the wreckage of another numbing set-back he said: "I've got a strong belief it might be the last game we lose at home.

"Of course I'm concerned about the 10-point gap. We'd rather be 10 in front.

"My message as coach is that I believe we CAN win every game. Is that right? I think so. Will we win every game? I don't think so."

SunSport asked the Celtic manager if he felt under pressure. He said: "Great question - next question."

Hahahaha

Im loving this season so much :lol:

GIRFUY :D

"My message as coach is that I believe we CAN win every game. Is that right? I think so. Will we win every game? I don't think so."

hahahahah, what a fud.

As much as I'm loving this at the moment a part of me is still a bit apprehensive. We tend to play better when we're chasing Celtic rather than miles ahead of them. I would really hate for this to come and bite us in the ass at the end of the season.

"But our job is made all the harder when legitimate goals are being chalked off. See that farcical decision v the H***. That would have been not just two points extra for us but two less for the H*** so a four point swing straightaway. "

Don't these clowns realise that we would not get minus 1 point for losing even if the goal had stood they would have got 3 points (plus 2) we would have got 0 points (minus 1) how can this dick see this as a four point swing.

:lol: I was going to post about that as well. She also says we got a 6 point swing by winning the first game. That's what a Catholic education buys you :craphead:

You watch Walter Smith and how serious and grounded he is in interviews but I bet when he goes off camera he's pissing himself laughing with how bad Monkey is.

It's a dream season isn't it ... we are absolutely rock bottom and septic still can't close the gap :lol:

Just as well monkey heed doesn't kick with the wee gordon foot or the best fans in the world would have chased him by now :rolleyes: