Walter Smith's biggest bargain from 1st and 2nd stint

littletomlin

In pure economic terms, it would have to be Cuellar. However, in terms of value to the team, it has to be David Weir. He symbloizes the stability and solidity which Smith has brought to the club since his return. If I remember correctly, after the UEFA Cup run in 2008, one commentator noted that we would have easily got £10m for Weir if he were 10 years younger; it's hard to disagree with him.

Weir is second rate and playing in the worst Rangers team ever

And what solidity and stability.

We're being threatened by Hibs and Dundee Utd like never before in the last 25 years.

We're a laughing stock in champions league football.

We cant afford fuck all since the kaunas and 2008/2009 signings fuck ups.

Weir was never even a £5 million player. he was shite at everton too

In pure economic terms, it would have to be Cuellar. However, in terms of value to the team, it has to be David Weir. He symbloizes the stability and solidity which Smith has brought to the club since his return. If I remember correctly, after the UEFA Cup run in 2008, one commentator noted that we would have easily got £10m for Weir if he were 10 years younger; it's hard to disagree with him.

We're being threatened by Hibs and Dundee Utd like never before in the last 25 years.

FUK OFF TIMMY

FUK OFF TIMMY

never been a davie wier fan, but its quite amazing to see a guy of his age still running about with a lot younger faster guys

hat goes off to him

Incredibly harsh thing to say about Weir and also about Rangers

PaedophileChat.com is that way >>

Jealous declan?

Jealous declan?

Well unlike the ignorant sheep who replied to my opinion, Im not willing to accept second or 4th best for my team.

I stand by my opinion of Weir.

We went from De Boar,Gough,Numan,Cuellar,Hutton to a 40 year old Weir.

He isnt a bad player but at 41 he has aged badly in the last 18 months. He puts in a shift and i admire how many games he plays at his age but he has been exposed this year.

Ill support em through thick and thin and my mam and dad were born less than 5 miles away from Ibrox , but I know we need to improve. We get 60,000 bastards in our stadium for fucks sake, and what a stadium it is, none finer, but we are falling behind badly.

Im behind Walter, he's made mistakes in the last 18 months, but his is the steady hand we need right now, if we can achieve financial stability in the next 18 months and get some investor on board we will be able to afford a defence to support mcgregor.

Jealous declan?

Well unlike the ignorant sheep who replied to my opinion, Im not willing to accept second or 4th best for my team.

He isnt a bad player but at 41 he has aged badly in the last 18 months. He puts in a shift and i admire how many games he plays at his age but he has been exposed this year.

Ill support em through thick and thin and my mam and dad were born less than 5 miles away from Ibrox , but I know we need to improve. We get 60,000 bastards in our stadium for fucks sake, and what a stadium it is, none finer, but we are falling behind badly.

Im behind Walter, he's made mistakes in the last 18 months, but his is the steady hand we need right now, if we can achieve financial stability in the next 18 months and get some investor on board we will be able to afford a defence to support mcgregor.

we dont get 60,000 ! doesn't make a difference if your mum n dad were born 100miles away fs. Weir is solid :spraise:

Jealous declan?

you may get 60 thousand in your stadium brendan, but its a poorly constructed shithole, kinda like a bus over in india