Walter: hibs can win it

zamba

The Scotsman has quotes with a little more conviction:

They are scoring goals, while their goals against ratio would indicate they are working hard as a team. It is a genuine challenge from them and, when you look at the average age of their team, you have to say it can be a continuing challenge."

While recognising the threat Hibs now pose, however, Smith also believes their emergence can act as a spur to both Rangers and Celtic.

"It makes it all the more interesting, from everybody's point of view," he added. "It's a good thing to get the challenge, it's a good thing for us because it's necessary in terms of keeping an edge to our game as well. It's a good thing for the Old Firm."

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hibs39-...e-is.5938866.jp

They'll fade away like the small teams usually do

I keep thinking this, but they have coped well and won at some trick places + a point at Ibrox

I don't think they will win the league but they won't finish as far behind as they usually do

It's important we fuck them on Sunday and show them who te Champs are :)

Mr. Struth saw all of this coming... Every single year since 1920! We welcome the chase. Sure.. Hibs can win the league. Just like I can win the lottery. etc etc

But.. always liked Yogi.. Honest man -- in spite of the team he played for.. doesn't make 'em all pricks. He is one good manager.

He's either putting them under even more pressure to get a result, which is a good thing. Or he has just given them confidence that they can beat us tomorrow, which is a bad thing.

Who knows, let's just put the pretenders to the sword tomorrow, then concentrate on getting rid of the other pretenders downt he road.