If we win our next 2 games

dee9

Just a quick question to get the general feeling amongs my fellow bears. If we were to win on wednesday then beat septic on the sunday would you say the league was all but over? This has always been my pet hate counting our chickens before they hatch but i know so people are super confident! My gut feeling is that there is a long long way to go before we can start celebrating number 53! (tu)

Just a quick question to get the general feeling amongs my fellow bears. If we were to win on wednesday then beat septic on the sunday would you say the league was all but over? This has always been my pet hate counting our chickens before they hatch but i know so people are super confident! My gut feeling is that there is a long long way to go before we can start celebrating number 53! (tu)

Not a chance, I wont be celebrating till its won.

Not over, but we would be in the driving seat, and Walter Smith would not allow the players to become complacent. Also, the pressure would be on celtc and Mowbray big time, and I reckon they would crumble!

Not over, but we would be in the driving seat, and Walter Smith would not allow the players to become complacent. Also, the pressure would be on celtc and Mowbray big time, and I reckon they would crumble!

(tu) They really would, if we beat them and go 7 points clear I honestly think he will be one loss away from the door.

Were on a good run just now but remember they won 13 games in a row or something last season and went 7 ahead twice and still lost it. I think we will beat them and i think were playing much better than they will at any point in the season. I just cant see them winning 3-0 away to dundee utd or 4-1 away to hibs. Great time to be a Rangers fan.

If Walter keeps the attacking game going,I'd say we are odds on.Keep it going Walter. (tu)

You obviously didn't see the identical thread on this last week mate but for the sake of participation I'll again say that the league will not be over with a seven point lead. I believe if we were ever to have a 10 point lead then I'd be comfortable saying we'll win it.

Anything less and its wide open.