Beasley up top

broxibear87

Nah, I think Beasley would be more effective out on the right in his natural position up against that diddy Fox

Has DMB been declared fit?

Declared himself fit on his Twitter today.

Ahh good ole Twitter :praise:

Brilliant that he's fit, hope he starts

Another issue is if DMB starts, then the mhanks hatchet men will half him first time he gets the ball, dirty cheating fucking cunts.

Exactly what Broadfoot should do to that wee cretin Mcgeedie, hit the little cunt early on let him know he's in a game

Another issue is if DMB starts, then the mhanks hatchet men will half him first time he gets the ball, dirty cheating fucking cunts.

Exactly what Broadfoot should do to that wee cretin Mcgeedie, hit the little cunt early on let him know he's in a game

With Gollum on the touchline, if Kirk so much as sneezes at that wee fucking cunt, he'll be red carded on Gollum's advice.

:mutley:

I get the impression your up for this one

I was before the Miller incident, but now I can't wait for them to get some serious fucking doings, especially McGeady and Gollum.

Walter may now be thinking that with Bougherra and Miller missing and some doubts about other players' fitness, a draw would be ok so he'll try and come up with a 4-3-3/4-5-1 type formation by bringing in Edu and looking to Novo and Lafferty to support Boyd from wide positions. Doubt he'd start Beasley because of the likelihood of him be crocked early. Don't think he'll drop Boyd either. As for all those who think that bringing in Fleck as a direct replacement for Miller, I like your style, but we are talking about Walter Smith here.

Then again - his record against Celtic isn't bad.....

Walter may now be thinking that with Bougherra and Miller missing and some doubts about other players' fitness, a draw would be ok so he'll try and come up with a 4-3-3/4-5-1 type formation by bringing in Edu and looking to Novo and Lafferty to support Boyd from wide positions. Doubt he'd start Beasley because of the likelihood of him be crocked early. Don't think he'll drop Boyd either. As for all those who think that bringing in Fleck as a direct replacement for Miller, I like your style, but we are talking about Walter Smith here.

Then again - his record against Celtic isn't bad.....

It's a cert for a 4-5-1 now imo.

PLEASE FUCKING PROVE ME WRONG THOUGH SMITH.

With Gollum on the touchline, if Kirk so much as sneezes at that wee fucking cunt, he'll be red carded on Gollum's advice.

Aw fuck sake. :anguish:

Aw fuck sake. :anguish:

Yip, Conroy as ref, Gollum as 4th official. :mecha-anguish: