Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

:praise: :praise: :praise: Very well said.

Guest rosevalepartick
here here Sir

Minstral . . . You Are A Ledge (tu):lol:

Its a new breed of fan minstral: the '' handwringer'' they don't agree with a large proportion of our songs. They don't like our protestant history . And their too fcuking saft wae the bheggers !

Spot on mate, the handwringers will never win as there are to many of us who will fight for our culture and traditions. (tu)

:praise: :praise: :praise:

Well said that man.

Archived