Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

minstral..alfie conn,kenny miller,mo johnston ?

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

Sorry, but that is bigoted behavior - I shall never resort to that

Sorry, but that is bigoted behavior - I shall never resort to that

Sarcasm?

FFS.

Celtic are just another club. Their fans hate us? So what? They must be very petty.

We should rise above such nonsense and treat all opponents with respect. We shouldn't fear or despise anyone. I love Rangers, I'm neutral towards all other clubs.

The way some of you talk it sounds like you support Anyone But Celtic, rather than The Rangers. Fucking grow up, eh?

Cue pelters.

EDIT: This applies to the board generally, not just this thread.

Its 2010, a new year, a fresh start, goodwill to all men......

..... unless you are a unwashed, giro living, faux blessing, bumblebee wearing, mhanky, inbred, retarded, Provo-loving scumbag!

Tell all the tims you know.... :uk:

is my dad your dad?only kidding bud,but what you sayed is the way i was brought up.what can i say?WATP.

FFS.

Celtic are just another club. Their fans hate us? So what? They must be very petty.

We should rise above such nonsense and treat all opponents with respect. We shouldn't fear or despise anyone. I love Rangers, I'm neutral towards all other clubs.

The way some of you talk it sounds like you support Anyone But Celtic, rather than The Rangers. Fucking grow up, eh?

Cue pelters.

:lol: :lol:

You're the same guy that said you would quite happily go to a Celtc game because you like football.

If you think your kidding anyone on you're sorely mistaken ;).

anyone want to slag them ?

fuck or nuisans <cr>

FFS.

Cue pelters.

:lol: :lol:

You're the same guy that said you would quite happily go to a Celtc game because you like football.

If you think your kidding anyone on you're sorely mistaken ;).

the hatred makes the auld firm what it is! its much more than football!! and even showing them respect is totaly unnessasery!

thoses fuckers deserve fuck all!

Oh will you stand!!

fuck or nuisans <cr>

always constructive,mack,so go play with your leggo.

fuck or nuisans <cr>

always constractive,mack,so go play with your leggo.

Go and play with yourself ,and you always have summing constructive to say?oh bye the way look at your spelling!or are you pyoor sphessssel?or are you pyoor poor?

fuckin Hell!

some people on here are absolutely OBSESSED with Celtic

fuck em, thats my attitude - I dont care about them, they are not worhty of my hatred......I nothing them.

If that makes me a handwringer then so be it

well you should,they are our enemy not our fucking lovers you bampot! :thumbup:

fuckin Hell!

fuck em, thats my attitude - I dont care about them, they are not worhty of my hatred......I nothing them.

I will on Sunday

Bampot! :craphead:

fuckin Hell!

I will on Sunday

Bampot! :craphead:

nae bother,do please have a good day.......i will !

fuckin Hell!

fuck em, thats my attitude - I dont care about them, they are not worthy of my hatred......I nothing them.

Exactly. All this Celtic this, Celtic that. Get on with supporting Rangers. Our team. Who gives a shite about them. They can do what they want over there, but all i care about is Rangers

Well said Minstral - for the handwringers in this thread - no one is obsessed with the green and grey hordes, Minstral makes a valid point, RIVALRY (fuck all to do with bigotry) means you hate your opposition in our case that is usually Celtic. We are not obsessed with them we just can't understand this"...oh so and so was better than A N Other Rangers player..." Once you put on the famous blue jersey you are automatically better than any green and grey or bumble bee strip wearing twat.

If you want to see obsession go over the KDS (where i am sure some of you will fit in just lovely) every second thread in there is about... US, they hate us more than they love their own team.