Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

Sorry, but that is bigoted behavior - I shall never resort to that

Sarcasm?

No, its the sort of person whom a white feather would have been pinned on during WW1.

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

minstral..alfie conn,kenny miller,mo johnston ?

anyone want to slag them ?

Yes. Especially that fuckin traitor Alfie Conn. MoJo was Souness' doing, but Kenny Miller made a dreadful error of judgement which he IS repaying. All cunts though.

Saddest post of all on RM to see Minstral cliniging to his birthright predjuices (spelling?) - lets teach our kids to hate, based on a FOOTBALL game - OH how sad this is. Football is a sport - and even in the bitterest war and feud there is usually respect for the enemy even if laced with hatred of their cause.

I feel sorry for those of you that have to cling to your hatred of THEM rather than positively supporting Rangers. For you sad few its all about being anti-THEM. What a way to start off the New Year with hatred and bile in your mouth, your posts, deeds and mind. A sad and bitter place to be.

Saddest post of all on RM to see Minstral cliniging to his birthright predjuices (spelling?) - lets teach our kids to hate, based on a FOOTBALL game - OH how sad this is. Football is a sport - and even in the bitterest war and feud there is usually respect for the enemy even if laced with hatred of their cause.

I feel sorry for those of you that have to cling to your hatred of THEM rather than positively supporting Rangers. For you sad few its all about being anti-THEM. What a way to start off the New Year with hatred and bile in your mouth, your posts, deeds and mind. A sad and bitter place to be.

BP9 - We all love and support Rangers when it comes to football Rivalry it is allowed, let the players respect each other I am a fan I respect no one aligned with that club, they are out to demonise all things Rangers,they do not deserve our respect they stand for everything all true right minded people should abhor,they grew as a sectarian club, support for IRA and the sympathisers they allow to frequent their stadium. why should i not hate them. They support killers and murderers, they dig Rangers at every opportunity, Reid and Liewell the worst offenders. Get them to Fuck i hate them...

BUT...

Do not presume I hate them more than i love Rangers.

WATP

Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of both.

I hate them with a passion, however......

I don't watch any of their games.

I don't visit their poisonous websites.

I don't talk to many of their fans (the few that I do know are actually pretty decent people.)

What's wrong with hating their team? They are our main rivals for fucks sake! Some people need to get the overly PC mentality right out of their fucking heads!

Fuck them! Fuck everything they stand for!

very well put young man (tu) my disgust, hatred of this inbred clutch of lowlifes knows no boundaries

BP9 - We all love and support Rangers when it comes to football Rivalry it is allowed, let the players respect each other I am a fan I respect no one aligned with that club, they are out to demonise all things Rangers,they do not deserve our respect they stand for everything all true right minded people should abhor,they grew as a sectarian club, support for IRA and the sympathisers they allow to frequent their stadium. why should i not hate them. They support killers and murderers, they dig Rangers at every opportunity, Reid and Liewell the worst offenders. Get them to Fuck i hate them...

BUT...

WATP

This is the Minstral point I was having a real go : " I was brought up to hate everything Celtic," Note- Celtic, not anti-catholic, anti-IRA etc. etc. BUT Celtic. A football team, not a cause, a football team. To be brought up with hatred and to encourage it based on a game - sad.

very well put young man (tu) my disgust, hatred of this inbred clutch of lowlifes knows no boundaries

Just given Minstral a heart attack calling him that, he's not heard that for a very long time! :craphead:

This also!

Well said that man!

The only reason people hate them with such a passion is because we love Rangers!

We don't want to see it demonised and destroyed by a club hell bent on seeing us eradicated from the face of this earth!

Just given Minstral a heart attack calling him that, he's not heard that for a very long time! :craphead:

new year and all that :craphead:

When the bheggar bhastard 'family' do anything that remotely resembles decency there is always an agenda, whether it be a death they appear to mourn or the fake charity concern etc, behind the smile or face of sympathy there's an evil deceiptful bheast scheming and conniving what they can get out of it. Any tribe that can inflict on kids what they do with continuous regularity are not to be given credit for anything. They are the devil's spawn ! :sherlock:

BUT...

WATP

This is the Minstral point I was having a real go : " I was brought up to hate everything Celtic," Note- Celtic, not anti-catholic, anti-IRA etc. etc. BUT Celtic. A football team, not a cause, a football team. To be brought up with hatred and to encourage it based on a game - sad.

Try this stuff on a Man City or Man U website, you'll get the same, hatred and rivalry go hand in hand.

BUT...

WATP

Its much more than a game for alot of people! Rangers is up there with the most important things in my life. I care more for the rangers than i do, my Job, my car and its kneck n kneck with my gf but at a push it would be the Rangers ( just dont tell her that) Calling football just a game is not justified. game by name, life by nature

A sad and bitter place to be.

Nobody is asking you to stay. If you don't despise everything they stand for, there's plenty other websites on the internet. Unrepentantfenianbastard.com perhaps?

BUT...

WATP

celtic are the athletic wing of the ira and the popes bum bhoys, they are all the same ! :sherlock:

When the bheggar bhastard 'family' do anything that remotely resembles decency there is always an agenda, whether it be a death they appear to mourn or the fake charity concern etc, behind the smile or face of sympathy there's an evil deceiptful bheast scheming and conniving what they can get out of it. Any tribe that can inflict on kids what they do with continuous regularity are not to be given credit for anything. They are the devil's spawn ! :sherlock:

Testify brother. (tu)

Nobody is asking you to stay. If you don't despise everything they stand for, there's plenty other websites on the internet. Unrepentantfenianbastard.com perhaps?

or mylifeisdefinedbyhatingthem.com for the saddo's on here that allow their lives to be dictated to by someone-elses agenda.

or mylifeisdefinedbyhatingthem.com for the saddo's on here that allow their lives to be dictated to by someone-elses agenda.

Life is not defined by hate, I LOVE Rangers, hating them is a wee sideline brought on by murderer lovin', sectarianism and kiddy fiddling cover-ups.

2jeut00.jpg

How can you not hate them?

Just banter?

Any decent tim (sic) would have knocked 7 shades of shite out of this cunt, as would any decent human being. The very fact that this cunt doesn't have an axe protruding from his skull is an affront to every normal person.

I notice you have "Terry Butcher" under your avatar. A sly dig at Davie Cooper is it?