Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its bad enough with 1 celtic player in the Scotland team.

I cant remember the last time there was only 1 in it. There is only one team in Scotland whos players dont get picked for the national side, regardless of form, although perhaps Levien will break from tradition.

Think the simple fact is, Scottish players who are first pick at ibrox, SHOULD be in the national squad, but, they aint

Just to add, cant believe this thread is still going!

I cant remember the last time there was only 1 in it. There is only one team in Scotland whos players dont get picked for the national side, regardless of form, although perhaps Levien will break from tradition.

Think the simple fact is, Scottish players who are first pick at ibrox, SHOULD be in the national squad, but, they aint

Lee McCulloch? :anguish:

TWBy - would you cheer on a Scots teams with 8,9,10 celtic players? Or want them to be humped?

TWBy - would you cheer on a Scots teams with 8,9,10 celtic players? Or want them to be humped?

that situation is never likely to happen - but if it did, then I probably would want them to win

thats said, I really dont care that much about the Scottish national team

On current form? yeah of course. Especially for the national side, Caldwell? Hartley or McCulloch? Not even a competition mate.