Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

very well put young man (tu) my disgust, hatred of this inbred clutch of lowlifes knows no boundaries

You have made my year already as its been a long time since i was called a young man. :lol:(tu)

Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic. I don't hate them, just couldn't care less.

Take another look at the picture of the scumbag with the "ha ha 66" filthy shirt.

Hate them now?

Minstral thats a great point sir. To see people on here argue as to why hendick is better than boyd and how they would still rather scott brown was here and shite like that. If only people would learn as to why that mob are different from us. Its sad to here people calling minstral sad, and others on this thread for being anti ceptic. Bearing in mind most people whom are deemed to hate them more than they love the Rangers go home/away and in europe so why the fuck would they do that if they hated them more than they love the Greatest Protestant club on earth??

Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic. I don't hate them, just couldn't care less.

Take another look at the picture of the scumbag with the "ha ha 66" filthy shirt.

Hate them now?

I believe some Bears - especially on forums - like to think they're gaining some kind of moral high ground by saying "i couldnt care less about them".

Sorry, but if i looked through Dietspams posts, id be surprised if i didnt find one having a laugh at a Tims defeat in europe or at home.

A Rangers fan hating celtic is perfectly natural, indeed desirable.

Minstral thats a great point sir. To see people on here argue as to why hendick is better than boyd and how they would still rather scott brown was here and shite like that. If only people would learn as to why that mob are different from us. Its sad to here people calling minstral sad, and others on this thread for being anti ceptic. Bearing in mind most people whom are deemed to hate them more than they love the Rangers go home/away and in europe so why the fuck would they do that if they hated them more than they love the Greatest Protestant club on earth??

Hi mate i know a few of them think i am sad, but thats the way i was brought up. To me the people that call me sad are the handwringers who would sell our traditions and culture down the river. They are the type who want to be loved by everyone, and are the first to tell people that they are Rangers fans, but not the bad ones who sing bigoted songs. They also say that they want nothing to do with the Protestant culture of our club just to be loved by the scum. But what they dont seem to understand is, the scum hate the very fact that we are Rangers fans, even the handwringers are hated because they support our great club.

They are scumbags, plain and simple. I don't respect any of their players, living or dead, their fans are all wasters, their stadium is a shitehole, they are the dregs of society and i hope we fucking run all over them tomorrow.

Minst its the way all rivalries in football are except liverpool and everton. they share ends etc at games and dont realy have a hatred to one and other. but maybe these people having a pop at you are longing for the day we all sit together at the piggery clapping along together. its pathetic mate and i dont get along to many home games, so its mainly away days for me and the bears i talk to at the away games have been saying its not the same at all. Even the champions leauge home games never had that great feel. suppose thats another debate mate but still.

Saddest post of all on RM to see Minstral cliniging to his birthright predjuices (spelling?) - lets teach our kids to hate, based on a FOOTBALL game - OH how sad this is. Football is a sport - and even in the bitterest war and feud there is usually respect for the enemy even if laced with hatred of their cause.

I feel sorry for those of you that have to cling to your hatred of THEM rather than positively supporting Rangers. For you sad few its all about being anti-THEM. What a way to start off the New Year with hatred and bile in your mouth, your posts, deeds and mind. A sad and bitter place to be.

A sad and bitter place to be.

Nobody is asking you to stay. If you don't despise everything they stand for, there's plenty other websites on the internet. Unrepentantfenianbastard.com perhaps?

or mylifeisdefinedbyhatingthem.com for the saddo's on here that allow their lives to be dictated to by someone-elses agenda.

Its people like you that are the problem. There is nothng wrong with hating Celitc, its people like you that make us out to be bigots for our Love of one team and hate for the other. In every other country in the world its the same but if you are a Rangers fan your hatred is simply down to relgion, what a load of shite. I hate Celitc football club to the rate that i dnt buy or wear anything Green. In your eyes im i a bigot??

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

IMHO whose players are better doesn't even come in to it. WE ARE RANGERS, SUPER RANGERS, NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE. WEHATE CELTIC, F****N BASTARDS.

here here Sir

Well said fuck them NO SURRENDER.

2jeut00.jpg

How can you not hate them?

Just banter?

Any decent tim (sic) would have knocked 7 shades of shite out of this cunt, as would any decent human being. The very fact that this cunt doesn't have an axe protruding from his skull is an affront to every normal person.

(tu) To get that on the back of a "shirt" is beyond rational thinking. Its fucking disgusting.

Great post Minstral. The sad one's are those who say we shouldn't hate our greatest rivals. They don't know what it feels like to be a true bear. To know it's much more than a club, more than a football team and more than a hobby. They just don't have a clue and are not worth bothering about.

We Are The People!

Spot on minstral mate.

Detest the fuckers with a passion, do not associate with any of their fans, do not allow them on my TV (unless playing us), do not say their name usually refer to them as "them", never ate Pacers and never phoned the speaking clock (this will confuse a few mefinks).

Shower of dirty plastic Oirish fucks.

Its 2010, a new year, a fresh start, goodwill to all men......

..... unless you are a unwashed, giro living, faux blessing, bumblebee wearing, mhanky, inbred, retarded, Provo-loving scumbag!

Tell all the tims you know.... :uk:

Or a handwringer. (tu)