Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

Firstly it should be 'an' not 'a'. Secondly why are the evil because they are against what we stand for? Which is what exactly? It actually saddens me the amount of ignorance that surrounds the Old Firm rivalry these days. I can't remember who it was that said it when they talked about how there was begrudging respect in the past, but this now just seems to have been replaced by vile hatred perpetrated by ignorance and sheer stupidity. I don't hate Celtic, I don't care about them. Yes I enjoy a win over them more because they are our rivals, but I don't feel the need to revel in their defeats, or suggest that certain sectors of society are biased towards them... who cares? Our football club should be able to rise above such things, and look ahead not behind. Though maybe this will simply be construed as being too open, and wide, minded... though no doubt in a way that will construe me to be 'one of them'.

Firstly it should be 'an' not 'a'. Secondly why are the evil because they are against what we stand for?

They covered up child abuse.

They allowed the provisionals to raise funds inside & outside celtic park.

They continually disrespect our Absent Friends.

My view is,if you dont hate their club and ,especially,their loathsome fans,you cannot be a fully-fledged Rangers fan.Listening to them chant"Argentina" when they played us,days after the Falklands war broke out and,similarly,singing support for the IRA after the Hyde Park bombing(when the cowardly fucks slaughtered bandsmen ffs) leaves you with a hatred that takes root for life.These sub-human bastards should not be allowed the luxury of living on an island which they supposedly detest.This is NOT bigotry.This should be the reaction of every person afforded morals and the knowledge of what is right and wrong.They are SO wrong in so many ways.We,in contrast,are THE people. :scot::uk:

Don't think that is true mate. I hate their club, their ideals, the organisations they associate themselves with, the vast majority of their fans (a few of my pals are Celtic fans), and the attitudes of all their fans. But that statement suggests to me that you're saying that hatred for their club is more important than love for the Gers, and I don't think that's true.

All day i had been trying to ignore this thread and not be drawn in to a discussion about whether we should or shouldnt not hate everything about Celtic. I had managed to do very well until about five mins ago.

On my facebook page, i have this message displayed as my status:

"In memory of the 66 fallen Bears/Bearettes who died in the Ibrox Disaster 39 year ago today. RIP, gone but never forgotten."

Whilst the majority of the replies i received were all respectful, some from people who have no relation to Glasgow Rangers whatsoever. I did receive a comment that read

"fucking yas less h*** ibrox disater lets celebrate who all died at ibrox which was not a disaster hahaha 1916 f.t.q" and then shortly after this one followed

"Get it up yees, dirty orange cunts. I widda locked the gates and let yous all crush to death and watch that shitehole fall to the ground."

This is why i hate Celtic fans, the are the biggest shower of inbred immigrants i have ever encountered. I despise them, i hate sitting in their company when i'm in the boozer. I hate gettin drawn in to arguments with them. They sing songs about "If you know your history" and all that bollocks but yet when called upon they know fuck all about their club, their history, their forefathers.

Only just last week i had an argument with one of THEM about KB and will he beat Larsson's record against them at Parkhead. This daft idiots reply was "Larsson's record, It's no Larsson's record. Someone else has it, fae about 30 years ago. I canny mind his name."

I looked at my mates and said "Is this boy for real, you do realise the SPL has only been the SPL for around 15 years."

Again response left me dumbstruck. He said " 15 years, fuck off, what about the 9 league titles we won in the 1970's..

I'm sorry for those who disagree on this argument but there has been so many things over the last 10 years, for me, that not only increases my hatred for them but somehow makes me almost feel pity for them.

Does anyone remember the tenth anniversary game of the hillsborough disaster at Celtic Park in April 1999. During the minutes silence, a cry from a celtic fan came out.

"Who ate all the pies, ya fat Bastard" at former Rangers keeper Andy Goram. which was then followed with "IRA" and "Free the Prisoners".

It is well known in Scottish football circles that celtc are the biggest proponent of sectarianism in the country, and with this in mind it is clear why they won’t respect the men and women who fought and died in order that they could live in a country free from tyranny and oppression, it is down to the fact that they hate anything different from how they perceive themselves to be. This is bigotry in its purest form.What on earth could be the reason for disrupting one minutes silence for the victims of the Hillsborough Tragedy? It doesn’t seem that long ago that Declan was distributing leaflets calling for ‘Justice For The 96’, why this change of heart?

It isn’t just Remembrance Sunday and Hillsborough that are on Declan’s Rabid Radar though; they even disrupted a first anniversary tribute to almost 3000 people killed in New York City on September 11th 2001. Why? Do these people have no heart? Or are they just blinded by their bigoted hatred of anything not ‘celtc-minded’ that they have to disrespect it. They are without doubt The Worst Fans In The World.

Firstly it should be 'an' not 'a'. Secondly why are the evil because they are against what we stand for?

They covered up child abuse.

They allowed the provisionals to raise funds inside & outside celtic park.

They continually disrespect our Absent Friends.

Don't confuse him with facts mate. Most people were brought up to hate terrorists, not "begrudgingly respect" them.

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

Firstly it should be 'an' not 'a'. Secondly why are the evil because they are against what we stand for? Which is what exactly? It actually saddens me the amount of ignorance that surrounds the Old Firm rivalry these days. I can't remember who it was that said it when they talked about how there was begrudging respect in the past, but this now just seems to have been replaced by vile hatred perpetrated by ignorance and sheer stupidity. I don't hate Celtic, I don't care about them. Yes I enjoy a win over them more because they are our rivals, but I don't feel the need to revel in their defeats, or suggest that certain sectors of society are biased towards them... who cares? Our football club should be able to rise above such things, and look ahead not behind. Though maybe this will simply be construed as being too open, and wide, minded... though no doubt in a way that will construe me to be 'one of them'.

Dont worry about the grammar, as long as you get the message. :lol:

Celtic as an institution I despise, i hate the way they were formed, I hate their sectarian roots, I hate the fact that they covered up for a paedophile and I hate a large section of their support. I will never say a Celtic team is better than a Rangers team, atleast not in the presence of tims, that being said it's daft to say that a world class striker who played for two of the biggest teams in world football and has a champions league medal to his name is an inferior player to Kris Boyd.

that being said it's daft to say that a world class striker who played for two of the biggest teams in world football and has a champions league medal to his name is an inferior player to Kris Boyd.

That cunt is inferior to Egil Ostenstaad.

So maybe people shouldn't create threads like "who is better, Boyd Or Larrson?" because the result will always be 100% to 0% in favour of the Rangers player regardless of which players it is in the poll, thus making the threads pointless in the first place.

So maybe people shouldn't create threads like "who is better, Boyd Or Larrson?" because the result will always be 100% to 0% in favour of the Rangers player regardless of which players it is in the poll, thus making the threads pointless in the first place.

100% in favour of the Rangers player? You've obviously not looked at the results. This board is rife with non-Bears.

2jeut00.jpg

How can you not hate them?

Just banter?

Any decent tim (sic) would have knocked 7 shades of shite out of this cunt, as would any decent human being. The very fact that this cunt doesn't have an axe protruding from his skull is an affront to every normal person.

(tu) To get that on the back of a "shirt" is beyond rational thinking. Its fucking disgusting.

thats a fucking joke mebe because the champions league win was that year? is how he got that on his back but he knows whats its about really fenien scum

100% in favour of the Rangers player? You've obviously not looked at the results. This board is rife with non-Bears.

Well, the point of the OP was that Bears should always say any Rangers player is better than any Celtic player because they are scum, which is fair enough.

Therefore, my point was that, going by that mentality, there is no point in ever having Rangers player Vs Celtic player polls because it goes without saying that the Rangers player is better.

2jeut00.jpg

Just banter?

Any decent tim (sic) would have knocked 7 shades of shite out of this cunt, as would any decent human being. The very fact that this cunt doesn't have an axe protruding from his skull is an affront to every normal person.

(tu) To get that on the back of a "shirt" is beyond rational thinking. Its fucking disgusting.

thats a fucking joke mebe because the champions league win was that year? is how he got that on his back but he knows whats its about really fenien scum

That is no fuckin joke. CL win in 66? I assume you mean the European Cup in 67?

They didn't win the Champions League. The cup they did win was in 67, not 66. Apart from that, you're probably right! :rolleyes:

Edit: Beaten to it by eastcoastbear.

2jeut00.jpg

Just banter?

They've not won the Champions League, they've won the European cup and that was in 1967.

2jeut00.jpg

Just banter?

1967, wasnt the champions league it was the european cup.

All day i had been trying to ignore this thread and not be drawn in to a discussion about whether we should or shouldnt not hate everything about Celtic. I had managed to do very well until about five mins ago.

On my facebook page, i have this message displayed as my status:

"In memory of the 66 fallen Bears/Bearettes who died in the Ibrox Disaster 39 year ago today. RIP, gone but never forgotten."

Whilst the majority of the replies i received were all respectful, some from people who have no relation to Glasgow Rangers whatsoever. I did receive a comment that read

"fucking yas less h*** ibrox disater lets celebrate who all died at ibrox which was not a disaster hahaha 1916 f.t.q" and then shortly after this one followed

"Get it up yees, dirty orange cunts. I widda locked the gates and let yous all crush to death and watch that shitehole fall to the ground."

This is why i hate Celtic fans, the are the biggest shower of inbred immigrants i have ever encountered. I despise them, i hate sitting in their company when i'm in the boozer. I hate gettin drawn in to arguments with them. They sing songs about "If you know your history" and all that bollocks but yet when called upon they know fuck all about their club, their history, their forefathers.

Only just last week i had an argument with one of THEM about KB and will he beat Larsson's record against them at Parkhead. This daft idiots reply was "Larsson's record, It's no Larsson's record. Someone else has it, fae about 30 years ago. I canny mind his name."

I looked at my mates and said "Is this boy for real, you do realise the SPL has only been the SPL for around 15 years."

Again response left me dumbstruck. He said " 15 years, fuck off, what about the 9 league titles we won in the 1970's..

I'm sorry for those who disagree on this argument but there has been so many things over the last 10 years, for me, that not only increases my hatred for them but somehow makes me almost feel pity for them.

Does anyone remember the tenth anniversary game of the hillsborough disaster at Celtic Park in April 1999. During the minutes silence, a cry from a celtic fan came out.

"Who ate all the pies, ya fat Bastard" at former Rangers keeper Andy Goram. which was then followed with "IRA" and "Free the Prisoners".

It is well known in Scottish football circles that celtc are the biggest proponent of sectarianism in the country, and with this in mind it is clear why they won’t respect the men and women who fought and died in order that they could live in a country free from tyranny and oppression, it is down to the fact that they hate anything different from how they perceive themselves to be. This is bigotry in its purest form.What on earth could be the reason for disrupting one minutes silence for the victims of the Hillsborough Tragedy? It doesn’t seem that long ago that Declan was distributing leaflets calling for ‘Justice For The 96’, why this change of heart?

It isn’t just Remembrance Sunday and Hillsborough that are on Declan’s Rabid Radar though; they even disrupted a first anniversary tribute to almost 3000 people killed in New York City on September 11th 2001. Why? Do these people have no heart? Or are they just blinded by their bigoted hatred of anything not ‘celtc-minded’ that they have to disrespect it. They are without doubt The Worst Fans In The World.

exactly why i hate that shower mocks disasters even their BEST FRIENDS liverpool but they disrupt a minutes for Hillsborough then 11 sept 2002 fir park they sang IRA songs during a minutes silence for the biggest terrorist ever how sick is that yet we get all the bad publicity for a stupid scuffle with police SWEEP SWEEP it's celtic way also minutes silence for soldiers who fought and died for their freedom in this country so they could protest their republican shite because it certainly wouldn't happen if the nazis won WWII