Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

There must be some tims out there who are born and bred into their team but realise all that septic-minded stuff is utter bullshit so have no axe to grind other than football rivalry. I'd have no problem with these people.

It's the rest - probably the vast majority - who believe all that septic-minded crap that are the problem.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on here (well on the west coast) will probably have tim mates/someone in the family who is one. It's idiotic and disingenuous to keep up this pretence of hating every tim in the world, or go on like King Billy's dropped bollock.

There's guys I'm mates with who support Celtic I like much better than some of the ned dregs I've seen following our club (particularly european nights).

em?i'm from the west coast an i'm on here and i,ve not got any timmy mates/family,so how can you come away with that statement? <cr>

You must be the biggest Rangers supporter ever! I bet you don't even buy lettuce because it's green! Well done! +1 e-wang to you!

Dont be a tool. I dont have any either. Its a simple choice, do you want to be friends with people who think molesting children and supporting terrorist organisations, and, in fact, despise everything you are?? If you do, then, fair enough, and, more fool you, if not, then you simply choose not to be friends with them.

:lol::lol::lol:

is that a serious post?

Celtic fans think molesting kids is ok because they are Celtic fans?

FFS!

There must be some tims out there who are born and bred into their team but realise all that septic-minded stuff is utter bullshit so have no axe to grind other than football rivalry. I'd have no problem with these people.

It's the rest - probably the vast majority - who believe all that septic-minded crap that are the problem.

Get this, most people dont let the football club they support define them

Everyone on here (well on the west coast) will probably have tim mates/someone in the family who is one. It's idiotic and disingenuous to keep up this pretence of hating every tim in the world, or go on like King Billy's dropped bollock.

There's guys I'm mates with who support Celtic I like much better than some of the ned dregs I've seen following our club (particularly european nights).

em?i'm from the west coast an i'm on here and i,ve not got any timmy mates/family,so how can you come away with that statement? <cr>

You must be the biggest Rangers supporter ever! I bet you don't even buy lettuce because it's green! Well done! +1 e-wang to you!

Dont be a tool. I dont have any either. Its a simple choice, do you want to be friends with people who think molesting children and supporting terrorist organisations, and, in fact, despise everything you are?? If you do, then, fair enough, and, more fool you, if not, then you simply choose not to be friends with them.

is that a serious post?

FFS!

Everybody knows what went on. Everybody knows how celtic reacted. If people still choose to affiliate themselves with that organisation, then yes, they obviously think its ok to beast kids.

Its a bit of a radical thing to say tha all celtic fans believe in child abuse!!!

The thing that annoys me about them and always has is the connection with a foreign country and their determination to build up special relationships with everyone and singing "you'll never walk alone" which they stole from fucking liverpool but pass it off as their own!!

And the whole catholic thing really fucking bugs me as scotland is a protestant country, most their scottish supporters will not be catholic nor have any irish roots whatsoever but there are pics of priests up on the walls of their stadium and they all sing catholic/irish/terrorist songs!

aaaaaargh they fuck me off

is that a serious post?

FFS!

Totally (tu)

They must do, in a fashion, or, are doing the hear no evil see no evil take on things. I didnt want to bring religion into it, but, thats a problem with a certain one, there are numerous new stories over the years to back it up, and, the "majority" of their support are part of this. I am sure if you ask them outright, they would say no, of course they dont think its fine, but, at the same time, why would decent human beings want to be even remotely associated with it?

Many class football as entertainment, so, Do you think people would buy Gary Glitter records these days? No! And, not just because they are shite. At the end of the day, the other aspects you DIDNT mention, should be enough for anyone not to want to associate with them.

(tu)

How can you agree with that when your sig has "FGAU" :lol:

Everybody knows what went on. Everybody knows how celtic reacted. If people still choose to affiliate themselves with that organisation, then yes, they obviously think its ok to beast kids.

obviously....

nice logic doh

do you not think that every single Celtic fan would be ashamed at what went on?

they are not going to stop supporting their team because of that - if something similair, God forbid, happened at our club none of us would stop supporting Rangers

I will categorically state here & now that if,at any point it is proved that Rangers condoned any form of child sex abuse, I will disown the club & try to burn The Stadium down.

Totally (tu)

They must do, in a fashion, or, are doing the hear no evil see no evil take on things. I didnt want to bring religion into it, but, thats a problem with a certain one, there are numerous new stories over the years to back it up, and, the "majority" of their support are part of this. I am sure if you ask them outright, they would say no, of course they dont think its fine, but, at the same time, why would decent human beings want to be even remotely associated with it?

Many class football as entertainment, so, Do you think people would buy Gary Glitter records these days? No! And, not just because they are shite. At the end of the day, the other aspects you DIDNT mention, should be enough for anyone not to want to associate with them.

which aspects did I not mention?

if your suggesting that Catholics are pre-disposed to child abuse then that says more about you than it does about any Celtic fan

I find it hard to beleive that some on here 'claim' to have no mates/will never be mates with anybody who supports Celtic. No matter if it was through school, work, football team, any sort of club/social group there will always be some from both sides. And to say you will never have anything to do with them because of who they support is pretty sad imo.

I was brought up to hate celtic in a football rivalry sense but I have a few good mates who are supporters of the darkside and we are able to have banter, a laugh and we know where we stand.

....But if it keeps some members on the forums reputation as super elite Rangers fans then all the best (tu)

I will categorically state here & now that if,at any point it is proved that Rangers condoned any form of child sex abuse, I will disown the club & try to burn The Stadium down.

well, good for you

I dont think the majority would be as morally untouchable as you though and would probably still support their team

for the tims that go to the games - especially the away support - how do you know the majority of those arent "septic minded"?

for the tims that go to the games - especially the away support - how do you know the majority of those arent "septic minded"?

how do you know they are?

is this the 'vast majority' you are on about? the away support? I'd say they have a hardcore of about 4-5,000 that go to away games - that is nowhere near the vast majority of Celtic fans

The vast majority of my extended family are celtic supporters, not catholics, just mhanky celtic fans, and they wear crucifixes ff. About 30 arseholes, we do not speak to each other, except one whom I have some respect for,and vice versa,and WOULD call family.

Turncoats, every one of them. The cathlic celtic fans look down on the non-catholics, and these dumb-fucks don't seem to mind. Look how Strachan was treated.

I don't need to go and make friends with cunts who hate me for supporting The Rangers. I'm happy in myself, knowing I'm right and they're muppets.

I find it hard to beleive that some on here 'claim' to have no mates/will never be mates with anybody who supports Celtic. No matter if it was through school, work, football team, any sort of club/social group there will always be some from both sides. And to say you will never have anything to do with them because of who they support is pretty sad imo.

I was brought up to hate celtic in a football rivalry sense but I have a few good mates who are supporters of the darkside and we are able to have banter, a laugh and we know where we stand.

....But if it keeps some members on the forums reputation as super elite Rangers fans then all the best (tu)

I have none and I know loads of people who have none aswell.

Up until last year I had never been to a mixed school which is the same with them. So we both had and have different views about eachother and try to keep them to ourselves as best we can, yes there is a few catholics I would talk to when im in class but they aren't tims and actually claim to prefer rangers in terms of the old firm.

Just because you can accept them and what they stand for don't try to make other people join in. Most "tims" you will meet where im from only see it as a religion and not a football club. To them wearing green and white is the same as wearing a fcuking balaclava.

how do you know they are?

is this the 'vast majority' you are on about? the away support? I'd say they have a hardcore of about 4-5,000 that go to away games - that is nowhere near the vast majority of Celtic fans

i was referring to the fans that go to games when i said the vast majority.

its only my opinion - i dont know any tims, so i admit it's guesswork.

Totally (tu)

if your suggesting that Catholics are pre-disposed to child abuse then that says more about you than it does about any Celtic fan

How did you manage to make THAT leap up?

And, do you define child abuse as simply touching up kids? Since, there are many more, which, if I have to explain, then, that also says a lot.

Lets see, since you decided to go the religion route! I personaly think there are many aspects of that one which are wrong, and, so do many others, hence the fact its a minority religion in Britain ;) theres a case of a 13 yr old girl who was raped, and impregnated, yet, her parents etc, due to their persuasion, decided it wasnt the childs fault, and, the child shouldnt suffer, so she was forced into having it. Now, whats wrong with that? Which child? the unborn or the pregnant? That isnt right, is it? You can do ANYTHING you want, say a couple hail marys and heavens gates will be open for you. How do I know this? A distant relative by marriage is a Catholic Priest! (not a bheast tho ;))

I also said "Celtic fans" not Catholics, by the way, but, I like how you are brainwashed into thinking "celtic fan" means "catholic". Damn you should read my article on Newsnow haha.

The other aspects? lets see, the terrorism side? Something that affects ALL Brits in one way or another. They delight in singing about it, glorifying it (which I believe is actually illegal?). Still, perhaps they are all just 90 minute terror supporters? oh, apart from disrespecting minutes silences, disrupting and insulting returning BRITISH troops?

Maybe its because I have relatives who fought in Wars, including recently. Perhaps because my Grandad was Chief Inspector of the SSPCC I dislike that aspect also. Perhaps, you dont have a vested interest in any of that and feel differently, or, perhaps you are one of the modern type person, who is happy to accept anything if it means the easy life. Who knows?

So, if someone doesnt have any timmy mates, its a bad thing?

I am selective on who I class as a mate, even moreso a friend. i have NEVER come across a bheast I could be friends with, perhaps the lack of education, or, their personality made me not want to be. Never fucked one either, but hey, selective is bad aye?

I am selective on who I class as a mate, even moreso a friend. i have NEVER come across a bheast I could be friends with, perhaps the lack of education, or, their personality made me not want to be. Never fucked one either, but hey, selective is bad aye?

You're an idiot. :rolleyes:

Totally (tu)

How did you manage to make THAT leap up?

And, do you define child abuse as simply touching up kids? Since, there are many more, which, if I have to explain, then, that also says a lot.

Lets see, since you decided to go the religion route! I personaly think there are many aspects of that one which are wrong, and, so do many others, hence the fact its a minority religion in Britain ;) theres a case of a 13 yr old girl who was raped, and impregnated, yet, her parents etc, due to their persuasion, decided it wasnt the childs fault, and, the child shouldnt suffer, so she was forced into having it. Now, whats wrong with that? Which child? the unborn or the pregnant? That isnt right, is it? You can do ANYTHING you want, say a couple hail marys and heavens gates will be open for you. How do I know this? A distant relative by marriage is a Catholic Priest! (not a bheast tho ;))

I also said "Celtic fans" not Catholics, by the way, but, I like how you are brainwashed into thinking "celtic fan" means "catholic". Damn you should read my article on Newsnow haha.

The other aspects? lets see, the terrorism side? Something that affects ALL Brits in one way or another. They delight in singing about it, glorifying it (which I believe is actually illegal?). Still, perhaps they are all just 90 minute terror supporters? oh, apart from disrespecting minutes silences, disrupting and insulting returning BRITISH troops?

Maybe its because I have relatives who fought in Wars, including recently. Perhaps because my Grandad was Chief Inspector of the SSPCC I dislike that aspect also. Perhaps, you dont have a vested interest in any of that and feel differently, or, perhaps you are one of the modern type person, who is happy to accept anything if it means the easy life. Who knows?

How did I make that leap up? because thats what you said

here - 'I didnt want to bring religion into it, but, thats a problem with a certain one, there are numerous new stories over the years to back it up, and, the "majority" of their support are part of this'

it was also you who went down the religion route, not me.

I dont think most Celtic fans actually believe what they are singing when it comes to the I.R.A - if they did they would know that the I.R.A aren't even relevant anymore. Just as most of our fans dont really want to wade knee deep in f***** blood, they just sing it because its being sung - of course, a minority do but it would be unfair to tar all with the same brush

care to explain what vested interest I may have in what you said??

I have none and I know loads of people who have none aswell.

Up until last year I had never been to a mixed school which is the same with them. So we both had and have different views about eachother and try to keep them to ourselves as best we can, yes there is a few catholics I would talk to when im in class but they aren't tims and actually claim to prefer rangers in terms of the old firm.

Just because you can accept them and what they stand for don't try to make other people join in. Most "tims" you will meet where im from only see it as a religion and not a football club. To them wearing green and white is the same as wearing a fcuking balaclava.

There you go mate, thats the problem some people seem to have. There is a difference between catholic, and, bheast, yet, so many, even on here, cant seem to grasp that concept at all!! Then again, they probably still believe we have a sectarian transfer policy as well :sherlock:

Just by reading the quality of the mans' diatribes shows that its YOU who is lacking in the cerebral department boy.

Oh do explain? At least Wilbury can put a debatable point across, even tho we appear to totally disagree!