This Is My Opinion!

Iserdo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it over and over and he's probably offside - but it's a really tough call and your meant to give the advantage to the attacking team...
can you see McDonald was off-side?

I thought he was offside at normal speed but when played at slow speed i thought he was just on.

But it had been coming all game our defence was atrocious. The tackles were badly timed and that was everyone not just Broadfoot who was just pure shite IMO. Edu was wandering around lost and his first touch was abysmal. All in all we were lucky.

Unfortunately McDonald was onside without a doubt so we should have no complaints with the decision. Never mind looking closely at McDonald, the thing I looked closely at was the amount of players we had defending that ball and their position inside our box......Four men in front of the plastic Paddy....One man the wrong side of Smartiarse...Two ball watching and another two beside the quarter pounder with cheese PLUS our keeper...TEN men inside our box and he still scores. Maybe Coisty should get a dictionary out at training and explain the meaning of defending.