Was Mcdonalds goal offside ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Think it was Weir tried to play him offside instead of muscling the wee fat dick out of the header and thats why we conceeded but I doubt we would have scored if they never scored so same outcome thank fuck for big Lee.

Hate to say it but it was defo onside IMO, cudnt argue with the decision. On the other hand I did feel that they got all the daft/small decisions/freekicks, everytime it was freekicks Celtic, freekick Celtic, corner Celtic, throw in Celtic. I Had these thots the whole way thru the game yesterday

Pretty sure Kyle Laugh-at-ye was playing him on.

Another invaluable contribution from our £3.8m superstar :anguish:

It was Weir at fault, not Laff.

Weir was marking him and stepped out a second too late, meaning Kyle had to go back and try to attack the ball. If Weir had stood his ground, he clears it with a simple header.

Still looks a bit of a diddy though, Laff.

Weir was marking him and stepped out a second too late, meaning Kyle had to go back and try to attack the ball. If Weir had stood his ground, he clears it with a simple header.

Exactly what i was about to post :D - Weir to blame for the goal, not Lafferty.

This (tu)

It only looks like Lafferty because it is him that tries to follow McDonald's run. It was Weir who played him onside. And he was onside :(

Never mind, if he hadn't scored, I honestly don't think we would have either. That goal was the only thing that seemed to give Rangers any sense of urgency all afternoon. And us scoring 2 minutes after them while singing Derry's Walls to shut the tarriers up ("Can you hear the Rangers sing?" It was all they unwashed pricks heard all game! :lol: ) was fantastic, what a feeling! :D

Never mind, if he hadn't scored, I honestly don't think we would have either. That goal was the only thing that seemed to give Rangers any sense of urgency all afternoon. And us scoring 2 minutes after them while singing Derry's Walls to shut the tarriers up ("Can you hear the Rangers sing?" It was all they unwashed pricks heard all game! :lol: ) was fantastic, what a feeling! :D

To be fair we'd been playing with more urgency, and winning numerous corners in doing so, the whole second half.

To be fair we'd been playing with more urgency, and winning numerous corners in doing so, the whole second half.

You're probably right, I've yet to watch it again since I got home. I don't think we ever looked like scoring until they did though.

You're probably right, I've yet to watch it again since I got home. I don't think we ever looked like scoring until they did though.

That's because it's the first corner we've scored from all season - possibly since Edu's against ??????