Amdy Faye to join Rangers again...

Faye in Rangers sight

Last Updated: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:16

Stoke%20City

QPR boss Paul Hart is reportedly lining up a loan move for Stoke City's Senegalese midfielder Amdy Faye.

The 32-year-old made the switch to Stoke at the beginning of last season but has failed to cement a place in the starting line-up.

It has now been reported that Hart is seeking talks with his Stoke counterpart Tony Pulis over a possible loan move for the former Charlton and Newcastle midfielder.

It is thought Faye will initially join QPR on loan for the rest of the season, with the possibility of a permanent switch in the summer.

:D

Faye in Rangers sight

Last Updated: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:16

Stoke%20City

QPR boss Paul Hart is reportedly lining up a loan move for Stoke City's Senegalese midfielder Amdy Faye.

The 32-year-old made the switch to Stoke at the beginning of last season but has failed to cement a place in the starting line-up.

It has now been reported that Hart is seeking talks with his Stoke counterpart Tony Pulis over a possible loan move for the former Charlton and Newcastle midfielder.

It is thought Faye will initially join QPR on loan for the rest of the season, with the possibility of a permanent switch in the summer.

:D

Haha. :lol:

I remember watching him play Dundee Utd at Tannadice when we lost 2-1 and I felt like strangling him.

Played about 5 games and he was shite in every single one!

It was the Hearts game that done it for me.

He was an embarrassment for that game.

I remember watching him play Dundee Utd at Tannadice when we lost 2-1 and I felt like strangling him.

No joke but I actually forgot he was playing that game!

4-2 defeat IIRC.

No joke but I actually forgot he was playing that game!

4-2 defeat IIRC.

Indeed it was.

It's a performance that was so bad it usualy flutters out of my memory when talking about bad performances.

That has to be the single worst I've seen a Rangers player play. He was horrid.

He was built up as a replacement for Ferguson if I remember right :anguish: