amr Zaki-Perfect for uss hed be dead brilliant

rugal

Aye wigan a misst him since he's been gauwn. Before yous cunts out there start mouthin off about me peddling rumours ae moment please, this is just me tryin gie's walter a hand with tae transfer market

Zaki is banished in Egypt. He did ever so well at Wigan. he really looks the part like a taller muscular shearer type a centre forward. Strong in us air and powerful shot on im.

Interest in him from big clubs has died down owing tae his supposed bad attitude.

His club havenae made a penny from him even tho when he scored those 12 goals he was touted with villa for £11 million (mainly by ees agent)

if we couldae get him to uss on loan for a season or buy him for a 2-3 million and he took £12 grand a week which i reckons he would as he isnt getting mooch in egypt an it'd be wirk we could have a collosus on us hands. Perfect for the champions league.

Only problem woulda be boogie is algerian maybe juist a wee leckle problem with him being egyptian.

aye i dinnae ken the moneys gonnae coom from

Anyways walters gonnae no' dae that, he wouldnae know his arse from his elbow in the transfer market at this stage

He's not gonnae do that, because he has no funds available.

aye i dinnae ken the moneys gonnae coom from

Anyways walters gonnae no' dae that, he wouldnae know his arse from his elbow in the transfer market at this stage

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish2: :anguish2: :chang: :chang: :drugang:

Aye wigan a misst him since he's been gauwn. Before yous cunts out there start mouthin off about me peddling rumours ae moment please, this is just me tryin gie's walter a hand with tae transfer market

Zaki is banished in Egypt. He did ever so well at Wigan. he really looks the part like a taller muscular shearer type a centre forward. Strong in us air and powerful shot on im.

Interest in him from big clubs has died down owing tae his supposed bad attitude.

His club havenae made a penny from him even tho when he scored those 12 goals he was touted with villa for £11 million (mainly by ees agent)

if we couldae get him to uss on loan for a season or buy him for a 2-3 million and he took £12 grand a week which i reckons he would as he isnt getting mooch in egypt an it'd be wirk we could have a collosus on us hands. Perfect for the champions league.

Only problem woulda be boogie is algerian maybe juist a wee leckle problem with him being egyptian.

Did he just call me a cunt? <cr>

Did he just call me a cunt? <cr>

He did indeed :pierre: kick his baws (tu)

In normal circumstances there is next to no chance of us signing Zaki, but as long as Bougherra remains a Rangers player there is absolutely no chance of us signing Zaki.

However he should be on the shopping list of every Premiership club with a hinkling of ambition.

Cunt of a man, but a really talented player.

Only for the first 4 months.

After that, completely turned into a different player and was useless IMO.

In normal circumstances there is next to no chance of us signing Zaki, but as long as Bougherra remains a Rangers player there is absolutely no chance of us signing Zaki.

However he should be on the shopping list of every Premiership club with a hinkling of ambition.

Cunt of a man, but a really talented player.

aye, did he no refuse a move (or say he would never move) to portsmouth coz they have an israeli manager and player (grant and ben haim) and also coz belhadj (algerian??) plays for them

sound likes a prick of a man who i would want nowhere near the dressing room

i knew my comments would attract yous cunts like compton and rfc52, i cannae go fur a shit anymore without those cunts stalking me.

Anyway showtime you made some sense wee man, but thats me point, surely rangers wouldae be perfect if he could accept bougie is his muslim brother and fellow arab. With bougie and zaki in us team we would have 2 talismen who enjoy tae big stage.

Zaki's ego would be satisfied with us, champions league football, a supposedly weaker league , the physical side he enjoys and 50,000 cheering him on. He'd be another cantona for us, and that spiky side of his personality would be great up here. I could see him being like souness v hibs

i knew my comments would attract yous cunts like compton and rfc52, i cannae go fur a shit anymore without those cunts stalking me.

Anyway showtime you made some sense wee man, but thats me point, surely rangers wouldae be perfect if he could accept bougie is his muslim brother and fellow arab. With bougie and zaki in us team we would have 2 talismen who enjoy tae big stage.

Zaki's ego would be satisfied with us, champions league football, a supposedly weaker league , the physical side he enjoys and 50,000 cheering him on. He'd be another cantona for us, and that spiky side of his personality would be great up here. I could see him being like souness v hibs

crack cocaine is a must for me after reading this

should we then accept our christian brothers from the irish republican army? do your homework ffs

Shut up Rugal you nobhead. I don't know what you're hoping to achieve here with this load of shite. I'm not from Glasgow, not from Scotland and I don't support Rangers, but I know for a fact no cunt from Glasgow says "ken", yet you claim to be from there. What's your game? I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that.

When did he play for us?