Next Rangers Captain (From Current Squad)

BEE

Captain  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose?

• Kevin Thomson
    • Lee McCulloch
    • Steven Davis
    • Allan McGregor
    • Kris Boyd
    • Other

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An honest answer and not my favourite player,

McCulloch or Webster

Neil Alexander is also a great communicator, if Shagger goes, it could be him

Apart from them 3 we have absolutely no leaders in the squad.

:thumbup:

Said from the current squad - wouldn't see many people saying Wilson for captain at 18 although I did consider adding him.

So you did - apologies (tu)

I don't think we have anybody worthy of captaining Rangers in our current squad. Excluding Weir, of course.

Don't see why davis deserves it TBH, a captain is someone who can inspire the team and shows real fight, thats why weir is perfect for it now, no one else is in the team can do that, i voted mcgregor though because i feel he's the next best thing :)

Don't see why davis deserves it TBH, a captain is someone who can inspire the team and shows real fight, thats why weir is perfect for it now, no one else is in the team can do that, i voted mcgregor though because i feel he's the next best thing :)

(tu)

all too often the wee man hides when going gets tough

I would say mcgregor, as he at least show some motion and tells players what he thinks. I guess that is also part of a goalkeepers job. I dont actually think weir is that great of a captain anyway as he keeps his mouth shut alot and doesnt show the passion i would expect of a rangers captain.

There is not one player in our squad, bar Weir, who is captain material!

Out of that list, I would have to go for Steven Davis.

Don't like keeper's being the captain, and the other three are nowhere near being captain material - Kevin Thomson can't even get himself fit, and struggles to control himself at times, Lee McCulloch shouldn't be a 1st team regular, and after seeing Kris Boyd throughout the years, he'd be one of the last names I'd give it to.

There is not one player in our squad, bar Weir, who is captain material!

Out of that list, I would have to go for Steven Davis.

Don't like keeper's being the captain, and the other three are nowhere near being captain material - Kevin Thomson can't even get himself fit, and struggles to control himself at times, Lee McCulloch shouldn't be a 1st team regular, and after seeing Kris Boyd throughout the years, he'd be one of the last names I'd give it to.

couldn't have said it better myself (tu)

boogie if hes still here ?

your joking right?

the guy couldnt give a flying fuck about the Rangers.... not a Rangers captain, never in a million years

its a tough question, and its quite sad that there are virtually no options

KT maybe in a few years, but not just now