Football Years

ps95v7

Hello All,

Not been on for a while but programme on tonight STV Football years don't think tonight will be up to much cop although big Ham & Egg is on because as you all know we reached the final of the ECWC against Bayern Munich sadly lost.

Point being there have been clips on of us winning the ECWC IN BARCELONA and the victory parade at Ibrox when we came home. It was bucketing down but in front of the team that night were the Rangers Accordion band unsure if they will show this when they show the year 1972.

I was 11 years of age would it not be great if we could have Flute Bands on before the game and at Half time now. What an atmosphere that would create.

We used to have bands on in the Wee Rangers Club this is just a thought from an old bear DREAM ON I hear you all say.

WATP

Hello All,

Not been on for a while but programme on tonight STV Football years don't think tonight will be up to much cop although big Ham & Egg is on because as you all know we reached the final of the ECWC against Bayern Munich sadly lost.

Point being there have been clips on of us winning the ECWC IN BARCELONA and the victory parade at Ibrox when we came home. It was bucketing down but in front of the team that night were the Rangers Accordion band unsure if they will show this when they show the year 1972.

I was 11 years of age would it not be great if we could have Flute Bands on before the game and at Half time now. What an atmosphere that would create.

We used to have bands on in the Wee Rangers Club this is just a thought from an old bear DREAM ON I hear you all say.

WATP

Thanks for posting this i liked that programme (tu)

Was interesting to see footage I hadn't seen before like the Dortmund and Slav Sofia games.

Apart from the 1971/72 episode , I think we may be in for a timmy themed loveathon , with 1998 being another one of their episodes....

Hello All,

WATP

The idea of flute bands would be brilliant. (tu)

Hello All,

WATP

The idea of flute bands would be brilliant. (tu)

(tu)

Fcuk the handringers !!! :clap:

I thought 1983 would of been on it for the sheep shaggers.

You're right, I copied the list from a Celtic message board (the first result on google for the programme...).

The guy who narrates it sounds familiar, is it Stevie the bookie fae Still Game?

Peter Capaldi, from The Thick Of It.

I thought 1983 would of been on it for the sheep shaggers.

You're right, I copied the list from a Celtic message board (the first result on google for the programme...).

The guy who narrates it sounds familiar, is it Stevie the bookie fae Still Game?

Peter Capaldi, from The Thick Of It.

Ahh Peter Capaldi, aye it does sound like him, I suppose. He was in a few episodes of Skins a few years back.