• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received a 32g USB stick that I bought off Amazon that was 14 bloody quid, only bought it cause my audio drive on my laptop has stopped working and I've got a few films on it my daughter's wanted

We were watching the Bill While you got fucked in Seville

Fuck off n die thanks ya aids ridden bastard

Posted Images

Don't have any pics of it yet as the camera on my phone isn't working at the moment.

But 2 weeks ago I bought one of these...

ford_focus_st-07.jpg

Same colour as that, brilliant :drool:

awesome

where you putting the helepad

:)

On top of my house. :wink:

How much was that? :praise:

£12,000 :P

I was looking for a desinger one mate.

If shopping - Frasers.

They have excellent gear by Joseph, John Smedley etc.

Not quite cheap but you'll pick up a smart as fuck, well made one for about 70/80 quid.

Cheers mate ave gt some spare cash a didnt expect to get so once i get time i will go in and have a look (tu)

I was looking for a desinger one mate.

If shopping - Frasers.

They have excellent gear by Joseph, John Smedley etc.

Not quite cheap but you'll pick up a smart as fuck, well made one for about 70/80 quid.

Cheers mate ave gt some spare cash a didnt expect to get so once i get time i will go in and have a look (tu)

Tons of jumpers here. D&G, Lyle & Scott...Few sniders as well but accross the 5 pages theres some crackers.

http://menswear.mainlinemenswear.co.uk/search?w=v+neck+jumpers&n=0&t=

Mainline Menswear has always been a bit like that :lol: You can usually find one or two cracking bits for half the price you would pay elsewhere.

Alot of the stuff is just making up the numbers though!

I dont use them much TBH, the gear isnae even that well presented on the dummys...But there is usually a few gems in amongst it.

Mainline Menswear has always been a bit like that :lol: You can usually find one or two cracking bits for half the price you would pay elsewhere.

Alot of the stuff is just making up the numbers though!

I dont use them much TBH, the gear isnae even that well presented on the dummys...But there is usually a few gems in amongst it.

Nuts the magazine own them I'm sure, it just looks like they've got all the overstock from other shops and are trying to punt it quickly.

I've used them once or twice! I remember getting a couple of Boss jeans from them in the sales.