Mo Jo

numansnewman

quote]

minstral..you stagger me.

since sounness we signed our 1st catholic,we had our 1st catholic captain.

you are a rangers fan,but you make no sense..we have muslims etc playing for us now..sorry..but you are soundind very anti catholic..thats sad.

Sounness never signed our first Catholic.

the 1st catholic to play for rangers was Pat Lafferty in 1886 even before the mhanky mob were founded for religious and sectarian reasons so the young catholic boys of glasgow wouldn't go to the protestant soup kitchen incase they converted from catholicism to protestantism not for charitable reasons like they want you to think and they stole most of hibs players for their 1st ever game so brother walfrid wasn't as nice as he seemed while our so called bigoted and sectarian club were founded by 4 young teenagers for their pure love of football

dont even think thats right,cos its not what i understand..

back to main point..ARE THE SCARF BURNERS STILL GOING TO IBROX ?

But it is FACT so believe what you want but this is FACT and it can't be changed but yes i think the scarf burners have returned to Ibrox but i don't think they deserve to be at Ibrox anymore taking religious reasons over your team they can fuck we don't need people like them

Lets not forget that very little of the profits made from Sellic every went to any charity and this was documented before 1900, Sellic were a sectarian club, funded by Irish businessmen and the first sod of turf at the San Giro was laid by Micheal Davitt, A republican terrorist who was on the run.

They started as they meant to go on

Sellic FC introduced sectarianism to scottish football

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and i've been told this is well documented in a book by a historian and is told by no other than the 1st bheast himself Willie Maley

ifyouknowtheirhistory.blogspot.com

sweepingsince1888.blogspot.com

check these websites out to find out the truth some amount of shit there some things that are just minor but it's shows the bheasts for what they are IYKTH is better for the history of BHEAST FC

Previous posters are right , the "scarf burners" were local junkies paid by the Daily Rhetard to do it. Mo Johnstons (who was a great player) first game for Rangers was a pre-season friendly against Spurs and there were 5,000 people locked out, so much for a boycott, but these things are never reported, surprise surprise !

Previous posters are right , the "scarf burners" were local junkies paid by the Daily Rhetard to do it. Mo Johnstons (who was a great player) first game for Rangers was a pre-season friendly against Spurs and there were 5,000 people locked out, so much for a boycott, but these things are never reported, surprise surprise !

are you sure his first game wasnt against airdrie?

No Pope Priest or Holy Water.

you are a rangers fan,but you make no sense..we have muslims etc playing for us now..sorry..but you are soundind very anti catholic..thats sad.

the 1st catholic to play for rangers was Pat Lafferty in 1886 even before the mhanky mob were founded for religious and sectarian reasons so the young catholic boys of glasgow wouldn't go to the protestant soup kitchen incase they converted from catholicism to protestantism not for charitable reasons like they want you to think and they stole most of hibs players for their 1st ever game so brother walfrid wasn't as nice as he seemed while our so called bigoted and sectarian club were founded by 4 young teenagers for their pure love of football

dont even think thats right,cos its not what i understand..

back to main point..ARE THE SCARF BURNERS STILL GOING TO IBROX ?

I dont normally bother with your drivel Numan, but what is the point of your question?

Are you wanting someone to say " No, I hated him then & I hate him now. I wish we'd never signed him"?

I will admit to hating him then. I will admit I'm still not comfortable with British/Irish RCs being employed by The Rangers.

However, it hurt the mhanky bhastards as much as our 2nd 9 in a row,and it still does, so, to summarise, NO REGRETS.

any regrets ?

honest question,i promise.

Yes. I wish Jock Wallace had signed him.

and strangled him bastard tried to do stuart munro in cup final

Yeah, I was there, and I did see that (and the blessing himself in our direction). Seriously unimpressed.

However, he can come and be paraded around Ibrox anytime, and be lauded as one of us. He would be murdered across the city. That speaks volumes.

Yip. The sectarian elements in our support only seems to have come about as a reaction to having a prominent catholic club as our main rival. Which is pretty sad when you think about it. Religion and Politics has no part in football, no matter what other clubs think, shame we can't take the first step ourselves though.

Yip. The sectarian elements in our support only seems to have come about as a reaction to having a prominent catholic club as our main rival. Which is pretty sad when you think about it. Religion and Politics has no part in football, no matter what other clubs think, shame we can't take the first step ourselves though.

It played a big part in our club even if you dont like that fact.

I seriously don;t understand the OP, why the fuck does this get dredged up by people, seriously something fucking lacking. I know of no-one that stopped going to games, burned their scarf, blah, blah, fucking blah. Newman you obviously don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about with your Sounness comment so just do one.

Are you Ronnie Cully in disguise?