Golf

kplfishtank

Bastard. I was thinking that could be the perfect date.

Any other dates that you fancy?

dont really want to book anything too soon as courses are just getting up and running in march

we should have some games changed to sundays and for troon you can book it 1 week in advance

Just as an aside if anyone wants to come down this way again I'd be more than happy to set it up.

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

i will make sure my brother doesnt get married that day so i can have a few on the 19th with ya

goin to the driving range next friday to get my pre season training in lol

no touched a club for months so thought id go there a few times and get a few swings in first before battering onto the course

when do you reckon the courses would be ok to play? are most of them still using winter greens just now?

no touched a club for months so thought id go there a few times and get a few swings in first before battering onto the course

when do you reckon the courses would be ok to play? are most of them still using winter greens just now?

depends on what courses your playing mine dosent put winters on at all if they dont need to

depends on what courses your playing mine dosent put winters on at all if they dont need to

just the council run courses for now

not got the game to spend my cash on a membership yet

Just bought a Taylor Made Burner - 07 Model 10.5 degree loft. Cost me $125.00 +tax.

Very popular over here.

Looking forward to playing Tain and maybe Royal Dornoch later this year when over on holiday.

Hope they dont lose my clubs again! Usually get them after a couple of days!

Have some great golf this year, guys.

Looking at 24" of snow here tomorrow so no golf here for a while yet. (N VA)