Golf

kplfishtank

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

What's the score with him? He represents the Republic does he not?

Says he sees himself as British but went through the juniors representing Ireland so he didn’t feel the need to switch when he went professional. He wraps the Ulster flag around him when he wins majors though. He’s Catholic, and fair play to him, proves Ireland can be lovely as a whole under British rule 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Says he sees himself as British but went through the juniors representing Ireland so he didn’t feel the need to switch when he went professional. He wraps the Ulster flag around him when he wins majors though. Fair play to him, proves Ireland can be lovely as a whole under British rule 

Aye, that's why I wasn't sure what the deal was because he carries the NI flag. Fair enough.

Listening to a podcast series about the relationship between Britain and Ireland on The Rest Is History podcast just now. Really interesting and loads I didn't know.

Cunts got a cheek to slag Greg Norman - fucking choked there!!! He may as well take his $500 million and fuck off as he’s done and he’ll never win a major again. Bottle job!

Can’t remember the last time I saw someone miss so many fairways off the tee and basically only have one shitty lie, go on an win, Bryson was jammy as fuck and Rory bottled it as well. Have to say he second to the par 5 early on in the round was a great shot to end up in a hole in the waste area was really unfair on Rory.