Golf

kplfishtank

Cracking weekend , Dunbarnie is going to be a cracker of a course when it beds in properly. 

Crail Balcomie is also stunning with some of the best driving holes hitting over the side of the beach , yes I found sand 😂😂

If my trip to America gets cancelled next April I would definitely go up to Fife for 4/5 nights and play some of the courses. 

On 08/10/2020 at 13:38, Hadron Collider said:

Just my opinion mate, but I don’t think he needs another driver. Sounds to me that he’s standing too close to the ball. Drivers are standard. Humans are not. 

That is why I said might need a new driver. No point in reading our shite, he is better getting fitted. 

Tbh I am currently a 5 handicap playing like a 15 handicap,  so I need a lesson

6 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

Played Rowallan Castle outside Kilmarnock yesterday. Great track but completely sodden. Never played a course as wet. Shot 88 but a decent result given the condition.

It is a great track but drainage is a real issue

On 12/10/2020 at 06:31, kplfishtank said:

Cracking weekend , Dunbarnie is going to be a cracker of a course when it beds in properly. 

Crail Balcomie is also stunning with some of the best driving holes hitting over the side of the beach , yes I found sand 😂😂

If my trip to America gets cancelled next April I would definitely go up to Fife for 4/5 nights and play some of the courses. 

Crail is a great course mate. London links, leven, ladybank are also nice courses in fife.