Im guessing the powers that be at The Augusta National wont be happy that a leader is going into tje last day 16 under. 

One can imagine next April's set up will be as tough as they cam make it. 18 under is the record held by Spieth and Woods and big DJ is looking set to destroy that. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself & the main man at turnberry today

Twenty of us flying out to Portugal on Thursday morning for 4 nights. Playing Benamor, Quinta Da Ria and Quinta Da Cima. Individual Stableford competition and also a Ryder Cup one over the t

after much fucking about where he tried to get the M&H committee to award him the tie, they have given us till Friday. I suggested to the wee prick any night this week - whereby he said they can o

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Im guessing the powers that be at The Augusta National wont be happy that a leader is going into tje last day 16 under. 

One can imagine next April's set up will be as tough as they cam make it. 18 under is the record held by Spieth and Woods and big DJ is looking set to destroy that. 

while johnston has been terrific the 3rd round was disappointing in as much as everyone else fell away  i always look forward to the last rd of the masters but tomorrow  should just be a procession

TEFTONG likes this

Hardly finished, just unlikely to win a major again. I think hes playing injured, if you saw him half way through the 3rd round he looked stiff as fuck. Most noticable when picking the ball out the hole.

Still a great player and still be an honour to play with him if you manage the chance as an amateur. Ogletree looked scared on the 1st day (no surprise), probably got some great advise from Tiger during that round.

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

Hardly finished, just unlikely to win a major again. I think hes playing injured, if you saw him half way through the 3rd round he looked stiff as fuck. Most noticable when picking the ball out the hole.

Still a great player and still be an honour to play with him if you manage the chance as an amateur. Ogletree looked scared on the 1st day (no surprise), probably got some great advise from Tiger during that round.

Hasn't had a reasonable tournament since his victory a year ago. His form in 18 until the masters was great.