Golf

kplfishtank

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not a golfer myself but for anyone interested Tiger Woods has been airlifted to hospital after rolling his car in  Los Angeles

Sky originally reporting he’s broken both legs but been pulled to now list as moderate/critical injuries . Hope he’s alright 

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Hopefully he's alright but surely his career is over.

Has to be. Even with his advancing years, his body is falling to bits.

I’m named after Jack Nicklaus so not going to pretend I’m his biggest fan but I don’t want him to be fucked trying to chase a record he likely can’t eclipse even if he was fully healthy. I’m actually glad he won the Masters in 2019, that might make it a bit easier for him to call it a day before he’s confined to a wheelchair 

35 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

Has to be. Even with his advancing years, his body is falling to bits.

I’m named after Jack Nicklaus so not going to pretend I’m his biggest fan but I don’t want him to be fucked trying to chase a record he likely can’t eclipse even if he was fully healthy. I’m actually glad he won the Masters in 2019, that might make it a bit easier for him to call it a day before he’s confined to a wheelchair 

That's a bit rough mate.

The Ladies tour in America are playing a course this week that has a number of replica holes on it. Seems completely daft to be playing a professional competition on a course that has mock up holes imo.

https://golf.com/travel/courses/augusta-national-st-andrews-replica-holes-lpga-tour/

Better off going to Playsport in EK, they've got 9 who have a full course of them

https://playsportgolf.co.uk/golf-course/#Overview