Golf

kplfishtank

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

I agree with you. 

However, the leaderboard lacks the star quality for me. Most of the worlds top players were struggling to make easy three feet putts, that's not being tested, it looked as if they couldn't give a toss that it was the open they were playing in. Also, the ones who had done really well on the first day were from countries that don't have the same type courses as British links. Its been the worst Open for many a year so far in my opinion. They've struggled hitting fairways and their short game has looked decidedly amateur in the main. I want to see the top players like McIlroy, Rahm, Thomas, Dechambeau, DJ, Fleetwood, Scauffele, etc all in contention going into the weekend. Lacks star quality this year.

What i don't like is the "professionals" slagging off either the course or equipment. If you can't hit the fairway or sink a putt it's because you are playing shite just like everyone else.

Fuck when i play a course for the 1st time i don't leave a review if i have a bad score., i just think where next time i can not play bad shots/take stupid chances.

20 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Rahm and DJ are in contention.

4 out of 5 major winners are at the top of the leaderboard. Its shaping up brilliant.

Two horse race between Oosthuizen and Morikawa. 

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Those last two holes by Spieth

fucking clown.

Spieth is a jammy cunt that gets more good breaks than anyone,  especially today, those last two holes,his luck ran out and he got what he deserved.

19 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Spieth is a jammy cunt that gets more good breaks than anyone,  especially today, those last two holes,his luck ran out and he got what he deserved.

Unreal.

Can’t see him winning now though i have him each way.

dummiesoot likes this

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Unreal.

Can’t see him winning now though i have him each way.

I have Louis, so fingers crossed plus usual ew bet on Bob Mcintyre with him n Tommy Fleetwood both outside to get an ew for me

STEPPS BOY likes this

4 minutes ago, aird said:

How's Jon Rahm doing? 

I've got him to finish in the top 6 but I don't play/understand golf so I don't know if he's doing well or not :lol:

Hes currently tied for 6th. Not started his final round yet.

Doing well but needs a good final round for your bet.

aird likes this

44 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Given the current climate, I always want to know what was said to someone whenever I hear about any hateful comments or abuse, but if there were genuinely bigoted comments made towards her then the people who uttered them are fucking morons. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Given the current climate, I always want to know what was said to someone whenever I hear about any hateful comments or abuse, but if there were genuinely bigoted comments made towards her then the people who uttered them are fucking morons. 

6 pints and it's a different story.