Golf

kplfishtank

Not played since start of October. Gonna be awful when I next hit the course!

I'm even worse ,its september since i last hit a ball and have played so little that my handicap has lapsed .i will have to get 2 rounds in before the first medal of the year just to get my handicap then another 3 to maintain it .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if Westkilbride fairways are on yet ?

Anybody know what courses in the west of scotland are beginner friendly, me and the boy been playin for a couple of years, but we are not much good and love golf so.We are dying to come home and tee off in scotland for the very first time in the near future, its something we have wanted to do since we started playing. Any info would be a massive help. also if we could meet up with a couple of you lot would make it superb.

No Surrender

Rab

Anybody know what courses in the west of scotland are beginner friendly, me and the boy been playin for a couple of years, but we are not much good and love golf so.We are dying to come home and tee off in scotland for the very first time in the near future, its something we have wanted to do since we started playing. Any info would be a massive help. also if we could meet up with a couple of you lot would make it superb.

No Surrender

Rab

Get yourselves up to Troon, Rab. Three municipal courses to choose from, around £35 to play two of them on a day ticket.

No Surrender

Rab

rab HP has a good suggestion but you would be better playing fullarton only as a beginner. the other two can play very tough. other courses to try seafield at ayr and irvine ravenspark. enjoyable courses but still have a bit of challenge.