Golf

kplfishtank

rab HP has a good suggestion but you would be better playing fullarton only as a beginner. the other two can play very tough. other courses to try seafield at ayr and irvine ravenspark. enjoyable courses but still have a bit of challenge.

Take your point, but I'm the world's worst golfer and I still manage to enjoy hacking my way round Lochgreen. With a couple of years experience like Rab and his boy have, I think it would be playable - on the other hand I still have nightmares about the last time I played Darley.

Take your point, but I'm the world's worst golfer and I still manage to enjoy hacking my way round Lochgreen. With a couple of years experience like Rab and his boy have, I think it would be playable - on the other hand I still have nightmares about the last time I played Darley.

I like the Darley.

Agree if I was going to play golf a would go down to troon for a beginner.

i always thought darnley was a lot tougher. lochgreen is longer but a lot more forgiving.

Finaly managed to get logged back on here after been locked out for nearly 2 months (thanks KPL). From what I've heard about the weather back here you guys will not have been getting much golf in.

Bit of a struggle, playing off mats. Got a weekend away next week up at Forres, playing off the grass. (tu)

K

can anyone recommend a good, swing coach?

I was involved in a car accident and have only recently started back playing.

my swing has now changed due to restrictions in my lower back and needs looked at.

Colin Fisher at World of Golf , Great Western rd.... He is a good Rangers man aswell .