Golf

kplfishtank

What was Garcia thinking?

He's tied for the lead, and goes for the pin on the 17th, instead of playing safe.... Crazy!

The reason Segio won't win a major for me. Should have done what he done with his 3rd ball with his 1st and took 2 putts up and walked away with his 3.

Anyone played Lochwinnoch? Playing there sunday morning, first round in a long time and lookong forward to seeing how bad I have got since my last round!

Used to play there all the time usually in good nick first five holes good then all on the side of a hill.

Ive got a load of clubs for sale, if anyones interested pm me. Callaway big bertha x12 irons 3-pw, vokey spin milled oil can wedge, lynx putter,Callaway ft5 driver,Callawy 3 and 5 warbird woods, also a full set of prosimmon sizzler clubs. Will prob stick them on ebay next week if no takers.

Was happy the way I played today should have sunk a few more putts. Highlight of my day driving a par 4 250 yards or so and I know the ball was rolling on :D We had a 66 scratch with a handicap of 5.4. Not sure what the leader was but was happy with my game. Also we missed the eagle putt on the par 4 :D. Didn't have a bogey on out card either suppose it is easier when 4 of yous are doing it.

Ive got a load of clubs for sale, if anyones interested pm me. Callaway big bertha x12 irons 3-pw, vokey spin milled oil can wedge, lynx putter,Callaway ft5 driver,Callawy 3 and 5 warbird woods, also a full set of prosimmon sizzler clubs. Will prob stick them on ebay next week if no takers.

free listings on ebay this weekend mate (tu)

Shot a 85 today for net 71 (+1).... thing was I only hit 3 bad shots all fucking day, all 3 of them out the park. took an 8 at the par 3 12th !!! :/ Would of been top of the medal for my division if it wasnt for that :(

Got new irons last week, so my old ones are up for sale if anyone is looking?

Taylor Made RAC H-T 3-PW.

4-PW all newly gripped near end of last season.

Can take them away for a practice if you like?

PM me if interested.