Golf

kplfishtank

Played two rounds at Troon on Tuesday and another 18 holes last night. The old joints are creaking today.

I'd settle for the joints creaking. For some reason my left bollock is bruised and sore as fuck, the only way it doesn't hurt is when i hold it up a bit! Not good walking about work with one hand in my pocket cupping my balls! Nae golf for me this weekend.

Just thought I'd share that. :D

I'd settle for the joints creaking. For some reason my left bollock is bruised and sore as fuck, the only way it doesn't hurt is when i hold it up a bit! Not good walking about work with one hand in my pocket cupping my balls! Nae golf for me this weekend.

:005: did you clean up at the poker to cover the cost of a cleaner.

Maybe you should join the RST - the Rangers Supporters Truss :D

Played 6 days in a row the last two weeks (Monday thru Saturday) and had to take two days off to rest up. Playing tomorrow Tuesday.

Will be in Scotland around the 9th August for 3 weeks and playing at Tain. Anyone interested in playing there with me let me know. (PM me)

Mid-week medal tonight, lost my skycaddie, left it at my arse somewhere before my round, fucked my wrist at the 8th and had to quit.

Few hundred quid down, fucked wrist, nae dinner, lassies have taken over the living room with a load of pals. Perfect!'

Mid-week medal tonight, lost my skycaddie, left it at my arse somewhere before my round, fucked my wrist at the 8th and had to quit.

Few hundred quid down, fucked wrist, nae dinner, lassies have taken over the living room with a load of pals. Perfect!'

:drugang:

Could you not have tagged along, and said you were Orville Moody?

:D

They showed up in 4 big gleaming blacked out 4x4s, all the same model. It's a single lane road in each direction with a wee slip for turning into the course, people must have known it was Trump because nobody was letting them cross, even though the traffic was snail pace! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Trolley finally fell apart yesterday, after ten years loyal service. Wondering whether to go for one of those three-wheeled contraptions, or even an electric job like the really old guys use.

Get the battery powered one. My mates have had a bit of bother with the PowaKaddy ones, Mottocaddy are a bit cheaper for much the same gear.